Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Still around and on the right side of the dirt....

Started by becca.anne, January 30, 2024, 03:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

becca.anne

Good Afternoon this is Rebecca Anne reporting back. It has been almost a year since I was posting my triumph in receiving my surgery letters. I was making progress but having problems finding a surgeon and then somehow, I hit my head and ended up with a subdural hematoma. Needless to say as I made a vow to not make any decisions while on the medication that made me as stupid as a stone. I was cleared by the neurosurgeon about 3 mos back. I have weaned myself off the medication and I am ready to get back in the saddle and pursue my dream. So, hello once again and "let the good times roll".

Becca
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Susan, Devlyn

Jessica_Rose

Welcome back Becca!

Sounds like you have been through a lot of the last year, we so very glad you are doing OK. You probably noticed there have been a few changes since you last visited, so you may want to check out some of the links to see what has changed. Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to private messages, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me via email at Jessica_Rose@susans.org

Once again, welcome back!

Jessica Rose
Global Moderator

Things that you should read

Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Sarah B

Hi Becca

Nice to meet you I'm Sarah B and I have not long ago came back to Susan's and I have enjoyed my time so far.

I wish you good times as well, on Susan's

Best wishes and hugs
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  

Susan

Hello Becca,

It's wonderful to hear from you again! Your strength and resilience through such challenging times are truly inspiring. Overcoming a health scare like a subdural hematoma is no small feat, and your determination in sticking to your principles, even while on medication, speaks volumes about your character.

It's great to know that you're back in good health and ready to continue your journey. The process of finding the right surgeon can be daunting, but with your renewed energy and focus, I have no doubt that you'll find the perfect match to help you fulfill your dream. Your story is a testament to the power of perseverance and self-care, and I'm sure it will encourage others facing similar obstacles.

We're all here cheering for you and can't wait to hear about your progress. Remember, you're not alone in this journey, and your courage is an inspiration to us all. Here's to good health, new beginnings, and the pursuit of dreams! Let the good times roll indeed!

Best wishes,
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Gina P

•  

Devlyn

Hey Becca! It's better to see the dirt than be the dirt.  ;D

See you around the site!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

becca.anne

Quote from: Devlyn on January 31, 2024, 07:55:25 AMHey Becca! It's better to see the dirt than be the dirt.  ;D

Amen...

Thank you all for the kind words. I hope to do us all proud.

Becca
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

becca.anne

It worked. I am now able to login again... Oh... I remembered my password.
  •  

Colorado Girl

Hi, Becca!

Although I'm too new here to have known you before, I'm happy that you're here and always take inspiration from anyone who overcomes obstacles to reach their goals and dreams!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B