Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Orchiectomy schedule 3/25

Started by Gale, March 05, 2024, 12:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gale

Looking forward to this being done

Sarah B

Hello Gale

My name is Sarah B and I would like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

This is your original post:

Quote from: Gale on December 16, 2018, 11:02:14 AMI've been secretly on and off wearing lingerie since a teen. Alway felt a sting connection to liking feminum things. Have thought about castration for a long time also as high testosterone wastes so much time on sexual thoughts. Seven years ago I tried T blocker for 2.5 months and loved how I felt without T in my system, just a nice calm feeling. I knew someday I needed to do it again and for a longer time. Fast forward, devorsed 5 years ago and kids grown up and with medical event that paralyzed me from the waste down so nothing works anymore and just in the way, it's time to do something about how I really am inside. I'm now a week in on T blockers and estradot patches. Can't wait to see how I feel with no T and higher estrogen.

<edit by moderator>

I see you have had a hard journey when you initially signed up to Susan's Place.  There are so  many women here that have a strong liking to feminine things and that includes lingerie and that includes me as well.

I have never thought about castration, Orchiectomy or Penectomy (I will have to lookup that last term).  So I'm always learning.  You mentioned that you were on T blockers twice and you are going to have your surgery on 25/03/2024.  So that you will not have to be on T blockers anymore and  I hope this surgery goes well for you and gives you peace of mind as well.

It has been 10 years that certain events have occurred in your live and I for one would like to know what has happened in the intervening years and I would appreciate it so much if you told us your story again in the introduction forum.  I have provided a link for you to do so down below in the formal introduction.

I expect others on this site have had a similar issues in regards to your approaching surgery, and hopefully one of them will be along very soon to help you if you need it.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments regarding your journey. Just about everyone here has been confused about their gender at some point in their lives. Some discover they are transgender and others realize they are non-binary, while others may feel they fit best somewhere else along the gender spectrum. No matter where that may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself and tell us something about yourself.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact, alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl

Things that you should read

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story

mm

Congrads Gale, I know you are looking forward to losing those extra parts you have been seeing down there for so long. Keep us updated as things process.

BlueJaye

Please, please, please have this done under general anesthesia. I did it under local anesthetic and it was horrifyingly painful. 100% do not recommend doing what I did. Demand general anesthesia.

Mariah

Welcome to Susan's Gale,

I hope you are able to have it soon and I'm sure you will be glad to have those bits gone. Please do keep us posted. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator

Katie Ellen

Were you able to have this done? Hope you're recovering well if you did
Katie Ellen
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B