Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Verification

Started by Ladyp, Today at 08:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyp

Rise hand in the group if it's okay that I ask, why each time a member has to go through the varication process each time to post? This can cause complications to some people with certain disabilities ???  :-\ it's a little too much for me :'(

LoriDee

Sorry, Ladyp that it causes issues for you. It is only temporary.

As you can imagine, we get all kinds of people coming here for various reasons and some are not here for support or to offer anything of value. The restriction is only until you become established as a member.

I provided some information for you in a welcome message. Please review the links in that message and hopefully, it will clarify some things about site policies. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - Legal Name Change /
2024 - Voice Training
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Ladyp
As our member and Official Greeter  LoriDee  already replied to you, the situation
that you described with "verification" is only temporary... and after you successfully
log in to the site several more times, you will not have to perform the verification steps.
Note that this is done to help keep our site safe from scammers, trolls and spam postings.

I will be eagerly looking for your continued involvement in posting and sharing in the
Susan's Place Forum.

Thank you for posting your concerns.
If you have any questions about the Forum please feel free to
directly and confidentially E-Mail me at alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

Warmest Regards,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator
                      cc:  @LoriDee  @Sarah B

Quote from: Ladyp on Today at 08:52:07 AMRise hand in the group if it's okay that I ask, why each time a member has to go through the varication process each time to post? This can cause complications to some people with certain disabilities ???  :-\ it's a little too much for me :'(
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single