Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

DARTS OUTRAGE Trans darts player wins women’s event just days after claiming ti

Started by traciknight, March 25, 2024, 09:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traciknight

DARTS OUTRAGE Trans darts player wins women's event just days after claiming title against men[/b

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/10877059/trans-darts-won-womens-event-title-against-men/

By Andy Robinson Mar 24 2024Updated: 19:31 ET, Mar 24 2024 in the U.S. Sun

The double win has enraged 18-time Grand Slam tennis champ Martina Navratilova

A TRANS darts player has won a women-only contest — just days after claiming a title against men.

Noa-Lynn van Leuven, 27, triumphed on Saturday in the PDC Women's Series, eight days after beating male rivals in a mixed event, where she scooped the £2,500 pot.

The double win has enraged 18-time Grand Slam tennis champ Martina Navratilova, who said: "No male bodies in women's sports please — not even in darts."

Martina, who dominated women's tennis in the Seventies and Eighties and won Wimbledon nine times, fumed on X: "Again — women get the short end of the stick. And it stinks."

Two of Van Leuven's Dutch compatriots have quit their national team in protest after Saturday's win in Wigan, Gtr Manchester.

World number 12 Anca Zijlstra announced she was stepping away "with pain in my heart".

And Aileen de Graaf, who is world number two, joined her hours later in vowing to no longer represent the Netherlands.

======================================================================================================================================
I can understand why a lesbian would hate someone who had been born male competing in women's sports. But would she please explain to me how someone who has completed transition to the satisfaction of the governing board would have an unfair advantage in DARTS???? They throw from ten feet away for cryin' out loud.
Traci M Knight

ChrissyRyan

I am glad I have darts on my blouses and shirts is about all I have to say about darts, except to say that some are in the front and some are in the back.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •