News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Ways to be feminine in guy mode

Started by Alana1990, March 27, 2024, 02:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah B

Hi Everyone

Upon reading my post a couple of times.  I found the following part was not clear in what I was trying to say.

Quote from: Sarah B on May 14, 2024, 06:35:24 PMPiercing of ears, painting of nails, doing more feminine hair styles, I had long hair, see avatar.  Before doing elaborate hair styles, I just did my hair in a plain plait, pony tail, or just left out naturally, because my hair was usually wet from swimming and it allowed it to dry more quickly, again without realizing this was a feminine attribute.  Shoes and of course appropriate clothing occurred immediately from Feb 1989 onwards.

So In the following paragraphs, I'm going to rewrite it.

QuoteI also had long hair as you can plainly see in my avatar and before I had change my life around I just did my hair in a plain plait, pony tail or just left it out naturally, because my hair was usually wet from swimming and being left out it allowed it to dry more quickly, again without realizing this was a feminine attribute.

So piercing of ears, painting of nails, doing more feminine and elaborate hair styles, shoes and of course more appropriate clothing occurred immediately from Feb 1989 onwards.

I hope this makes more sense to those who read this thread.

Love and Hugs
Sarah B
Official Greeter
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
May 1990 Three surgery letters.
Feb 1991 Surgery.

Robbyv213

@Sarah B thank you for clarifying. I understood what you were getting at from your first post, but I can see how it could be unclear.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Mandy Spencer

This is great to read - all these feminisation tips are where it's been at for me for a while. For some reason I really love nail polish - toes always - which can be revealed as preferred - I'm wearing white right now - looks really glossy with 3 coates. I like black as well and I see some of the top soccer players wear it and on their fingers. There was a recent item about Cristiano Ronaldo wearing black polish on his toes and asking why he was doing this? Underdressing is great - I love the feel of silky garments - and have been wearing a  sports bra - no one else seems to notice. Also I've been wearing silk women's panties instead of boring old male boxers. I had assumed that they didn't provide male level support - but if you get the right size they fit just fine. And feel fabulous! 
'Peace and Love'
  •  

she she

Today I went to a show wearing shorts and T shirt with thi high neutral hose with black panties sport bra with enhancer forms.   I felt great
  •  

Lori Dee

Quote from: she she on June 23, 2024, 09:25:35 PMwearing shorts and T shirt with thi high neutral hose with black panties sport bra with enhancer forms

This is "Guy Mode"?
:icon_suspicious:
My Life is Based on a True Story

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training
  •