Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

And I'm back :D

Started by allylioness, April 02, 2024, 07:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allylioness

Hello, lovely ladies!

My name is Ally, and this is the second time I've been in this forum. The first time I was under the username 'putaringonit' (yes, I was listening to Beyoncé's Single Ladies song when I created that account lol).
I was not able to login, and I decided to create a new account to be once again part of this amazing community!

What can I say, I'm a MtF trans woman, I'm 32 years old, and I started my (official) transition a little more than six years ago.
It is crazy to think that I've been happier throughout these past six years than I had been in the 26 years prior!

I am from México, and I am in the process of rediscovering myself. After being in two jobs that were sucking the soul out of me and left no time at all to explore who I was outside of the workplace, I am now in a happier place, with a job that is allowing me to explore who is Ally outside of the "productive cog in the machine". I want to start going back to some of the hobbies I had before those toxic jobs, and I'm exploring the possibility of starting new hobbies!
Some of the things I used to enjoy doing were dancing, creative writing, performing, and hiking. Some of the things I want to get into are painting, singing, camping, sewing, and even playing chess! lol

Thank you all the gorgeous ladies who form part of this great forum, and thank you top all the amazing ladies who are working behind the scenes of the forum every day to make this community possible.

Have a great month of April, everyone!

ChrissyRyan

Welcome back Ally!

The official welcoming crew will be here soon to greet you. 

Please come back often!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 

LoriDee

@allylioness

Hello Ally,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome back to Susan's Place!

I'm glad to see another returning member. I am also happy that you are in a better place to spend some time discovering yourself. That is very precious and certainly something I can relate to.

As you may know, we strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

We would like to get to know you better. This post will serve as your "home" where you can share what you are comfortable with sharing, and where we can catch up with what is going on with you. I will tag Danielle to see if she can revive your old account (if you wish). She will contact you directly for that to verify your info.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. Since this appears to be a new account, you will need to reach 15 posts to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. If you have posts on your old account, Danielle can get them moved here so you reach that goal quicker. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome back to Susan's Place!
~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read

@Northern Star Girl
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT

Paulie

Hi Ally,

Glad you're back and that things are working out well for you.

Paulie.

Northern Star Girl

@allylioness        cc: @LoriDee

Dear Ally:

Hello... I am Danielle [Northern Star Girl]  the Forum Administrator here on the Forum.

I have just sent a private Email to you asking for your reply Email with verification
information that will help me to find your old previous member account and then move
any of the postings that I find over to your newly registered account allylioness

Please DO NOT post that confidential information here on the Forum.

I will soon be looking for your Email reply.

Welcome to the Susan's Place Forum

Warm Regards,
Danielle
  [Northern Star Girl]  Email: alaskandanielle@yahoo.com
The Forum Administrator

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org

imallie

Welcome (back!) Ally!

Hope now that you've returned you can add "spending time at Susan's" onto your new hobbies list! We'd love to have you as an active part of our community!

Love,
Allie

FreyaLinBella

Hi Ally, welcome back!

I was here as a teen many years ago. I was a nervous confused 16 year old. I decided I could never do it and I wasted an embarrassing amount of time taking the long road of denial, ineffective coping methods, and only brief periods of momentary happiness. Turning 30 was incredibly hard for me. But of course I had to "be a man" and pretend it was just another day for me. I'm 32 now and all I think about is my identity.

I made a personal commitment to myself recently and decided I can't let any more years slip away in fear of the unknown. I'm in the early pre-hrt steps but moving forward is helping me cope.

I'm dealing with a soul-sucking career myself and know there's just no future there for me. I'm planning more and more everyday where I want my life to be 5, 10 years from now. Kind of in a decluttering stage at the moment, trying to get myself in a better position to walk away from certain things/people that are toxic for me going forward. And simplifying my life in preparation for career change, pay cut, selling my home, and possibly going back to school. And the inevitable loss of some  friends and family. I'm looking ahead a year and I'm imagining everything I know in a gigantic blender, ha.

Your intro resonated with me, I just made a new account myself a few weeks ago and we're the same age. And the feeling of an unfulfilling career/job is very real. It inspires me when I see people transitioning in their late 20's/early 30's. Wish I would've started sooner, but honestly who doesn't, lol.

Thank you for the intro and once again, welcome back!

freyalin

Sarah B

Hello Allylioness

My name is Sarah B and I would also like to formally, Welcome you back to Susan's Place!

Quote from: allylioness on April 02, 2024, 07:37:59 PMHello, lovely ladies!

My name is Ally, and this is the second time I've been in this forum. The first time I was under the username 'putaringonit' (yes, I was listening to Beyoncé's Single Ladies song when I created that account lol).
I was not able to login, and I decided to create a new account to be once again part of this amazing community!

This is my second time around visiting Susan's.  I joined in 2010 stayed for two years and came back 4 months ago, after an absense of 11 years.

It's good to see that LoriDee and Danielle our Forum Administrator have greeted you warmly to Susan's.  If you reply to Danielle, she might be able to help you recover your previous account.

I like listening to a lot of music, but I have not got around to listening to Beyoncé's Single 'putaringonit' Ok translation Put A Ring On It.  Now lets listen to the song, not a bad song to jive to.

Quote from: allylioness on April 02, 2024, 07:37:59 PMWhat can I say, I'm a MtF trans woman, I'm 32 years old, and I started my (official) transition a little more than six years ago.
It is crazy to think that I've been happier throughout these past six years than I had been in the 26 years prior!

I changed my life around when I was 30 years old and that was 35 years ago and everyday since that day I have been very happy more so than before I changed.  So you are not crazy and I know where you are coming from.

It would be interesting if you can tell us more about your journey since you changed your life around, as it would be very much appreciated.  I like reading about other members stories as there is always something that I can learn from those stories.

Quote from: allylioness on April 02, 2024, 07:37:59 PMI am from México, and I am in the process of rediscovering myself. After being in two jobs that were sucking the soul out of me and left no time at all to explore who I was outside of the workplace, I am now in a happier place, with a job that is allowing me to explore who is Ally outside of the "productive cog in the machine". I want to start going back to some of the hobbies I had before those toxic jobs, and I'm exploring the possibility of starting new hobbies!
Some of the things I used to enjoy doing were dancing, creative writing, performing, and hiking. Some of the things I want to get into are painting, singing, camping, sewing, and even playing chess! lol

I'm from England originally and I live in Australia now.  So members come from all walks of life and remember you will always be welcome here at Susan's.  I'm always learning and in a sense I learn about what I'm capable of.

There are several things you are doing that I see as important to you, transition and getting rid of those "soul sucking jobs".  You are doing what makes you happy and that is the most important thing that you can do for yourself.

Doing hobbies of any description will make you happy,  I have one hobby if you call that a hobby is in my story called Sarah's Story, the link is below my signature.  I will let you find out what it is.  Crocheting is one of my other hobbies.

Quote from: allylioness on April 02, 2024, 07:37:59 PMThank you all the gorgeous ladies who form part of this great forum, and thank you top all the amazing ladies who are working behind the scenes of the forum every day to make this community possible.

Have a great month of April, everyone!

Thank you for the compliment it is really appreciated and I'm sure I will have a great time in April!  I look forwarded to hearing more from you.  Take care and all the best for the future.

Once again, Welcome back to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@allylioness
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story

Northern Star Girl

@allylioness   cc: @LoriDee  @Sarah B

Dear Ally:  

Thank you for responding to my confidential Email with the information
that I had requested.

I was hoping that not only would I be able to find your previous member
account but also I was hoping to be able to find all of your old postings
and bring them over to your new and present member account
      HOWEVER
even though I have been able to recover some older information on other
member accounts it appears that because of the timing and activity of
your older account that all of that older previous information was completely
lost due to the January 1st site crash.

I am encouraging you to get re-involved in the Susan's Place Forum with
your present new member account.  Consider that you got a "do-over" reset
button
so you can start afresh with establishing your story and finding
old friends and making new like-minded friends here on the forum.

Any questions... please contact me.

Warmest Regards,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator      (Susan's Place)
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org

allylioness

Hello!

Thank you so much, everyone, for such a warm welcome!

I'm excited to start getting involved more in this forum, and to share my journey and learn about everyone elses' journey!

Life has been very busy these past few weeks, but I'll try to stay as active as I am able to!

Have a lovely week everyone!

Hugs,
Ally