Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Has MTF HRT caused any shrinkage of the “male parts” for you?

Started by ChrissyRyan, May 14, 2024, 12:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Has MTF HRT caused any significant shrinkage of the "male parts" for you?

If yes, did that cause you any issues with having enough tissue for use for gender conforming surgery?  That is, is having "more" better for future surgery results or dilation?  I have not discussed this with a surgeon.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Yes, shrinkage is setting in. It's like it's un-circumcising itself. I usually have to unfurl things before I pee.

When I had my orchiectomy I asked Dr Oates about the potential downside to an orchiectomy in regards to future vaginoplasty (more as an information gathering exercise for the community; I didn't and still don't want to proceed any further than the orchiectomy) and he responded that the tissues down there are extremely elastic and would not pose any issues with future surgeries.

Hugs, Devlyn

•  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

Gina P

My male member has shrunk to an inch or less. I was concerned about the same thing but my surgeon assured me there is plenty of skin for the full depth procedure.

Faith

yeah, pretty much an innie. For the most part, nothing shows on the outside of the body.

As for elasticity, yes, the skin is still viable for surgery. I have a prep note for surgery center that recommends moisturizing and stretching massage to help it be retained. From personal experience, I can tell you that you can get stretch marks, with the accompanying sore and pain before. It's no fun, so, keep things fresh down there.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

Jessica_K

The bigger I got on top the smaller t got down below. It is impossible to use a urinal been so for years.

With nothing to see below I can wear any female clothes and it has been the only thing that has kept me sane while I wait for the op. Not a clue how much is available for the surgery, it will be what it is. And i am not holding my breath for it to ever happen

Jessica
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

**** No act of kindness goes unpunished ****

•  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

LoriDee

Same for me. Shrinkage, yes. I've been sitting to pee for decades due to fused vertebrae in my neck. I have a hard time looking down. I have often wondered if there would be enough, but until a surgeon tells me otherwise, I'll go with whatever I can. Hopefully, it will be sometime in this lifetime.
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - Legal Name Change /
2024 - Voice Training
  •  

Jessica_K

Quote from: LoriDee on May 14, 2024, 09:03:50 AMHopefully, it will be sometime in this lifetime.

I currently expecting it in my next lifetime assuming I come back wrong again lol
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

**** No act of kindness goes unpunished ****

•  

Athena

I was never very big but now I think I qualify as having a micro penis. I lost both length and girth. It feels like my urethra has shrunk as well, I am unable to stand to urinate anymore.
Formally known as White Rabbit
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I have to admit that there has been noticeable shrinkage, however I started out with a significant size.  MFT HRT for me caused shrinkage and less "fluid" production. Reducing MFT HRT for a prolonged amount of time did recover some of what was diminished.  Resuming the full MTF HRT resulted in losing what was recovered. To say any more details would be more appropriate for a sexuality forum topic, not here, and this is a private matter regardless!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette.