Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

And here i am, at last.

Started by Lisa_75, April 07, 2024, 10:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa_75

First and last my name is Lisa. Not my real name, but something I go about whenever I do a little gender play. I am 48 and I like to explore my feminine side and by that also enjoy taking it to the extreme from time to time. If you were to run into me by accident you would not notice anything strange. Mid-life, an average-looking guy, and nothing else about it. I like to keep things private, but also I miss talking and sharing things like this with like-minded people. Truth be told, it is still a pretty big tabu in society, even though it should not be.

My first experience with cross-dressing was back in the mid 90`s, and it happened by faith I guess. Have no idea. A female friend has a project about transforming a man from young to old, and she asked me to model for her. Back then I was young and did not have an ounce of too much body fat so to say. This was fun enough, but a few weeks later at a party she and a friend of hers asked if I wanted to model again. They said you should go out with us. We can transform you and we can all have a girl's night out. Young and curious I said yes, sure why not? I don`t know a thing about this, but what the heck?

Not fully understanding what I signed up for I did not think much more of it until I got a call from her asking if we could do it next weekend. Don't worry about it. I got everything.

The day came and they came home to me with a few giant bags of supplies. All in, yes that had a different meaning from then on. As she studied for a make-up artist she had things I did not even know existed back then.

So I got shaved from head to toe, body shaped with actual theatrical breasts, and put on lingerie, dress, wig, makeup, and high heels. Still, remember when I looked at myself in the mirror before going out. I did not even recognize myself.

Well we went off, and I was amazed at how well I could walk in high heels. Or so I thought anyway. At the club is was a staircase going down to the basement, and not knowing any better, I started to walk down. I learned something new about gravity and high heels that day. Lucky me there was a guy in front that I grabbed onto as I fell, and he caught me and said.
Are you all right?  That was an awkward situation.
Well, that was my introduction to this world. Some 30 years later I still crave the urge to gender play from time to time. And now that the kids are big and I am divorced, who knows what that might lead to?

LoriDee

Hello Lisa!

Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed reading your introduction. That sounds like a fun and exciting experience! Everyone is welcome here and as you find your way around you will find many like-minded people. Feel free to comment and share your experiences. You can even start your own Member's Blog to share your story, updates, thoughts, and so on. That becomes your home here on Susan's Place where others can read all the latest you have written. Feel free to share as much or as little as you are comfortable with. (We are an all-ages website, so be mindful of that).

Hugs!
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Lisa_75 on April 07, 2024, 10:56:24 AMFirst and last my name is Lisa. Not my real name, but something I go about whenever I do a little gender play. I am 48 and I like to explore my feminine side and by that also enjoy taking it to the extreme from time to time. If you were to run into me by accident you would not notice anything strange. Mid-life, an average-looking guy, and nothing else about it. I like to keep things private, but also I miss talking and sharing things like this with like-minded people. Truth be told, it is still a pretty big tabu in society, even though it should not be.

My first experience with cross-dressing was back in the mid 90`s, and it happened by faith I guess. Have no idea. A female friend has a project about transforming a man from young to old, and she asked me to model for her. Back then I was young and did not have an ounce of too much body fat so to say. This was fun enough, but a few weeks later at a party she and a friend of hers asked if I wanted to model again. They said you should go out with us. We can transform you and we can all have a girl's night out. Young and curious I said yes, sure why not? I don`t know a thing about this, but what the heck?

Not fully understanding what I signed up for I did not think much more of it until I got a call from her asking if we could do it next weekend. Don't worry about it. I got everything.

The day came and they came home to me with a few giant bags of supplies. All in, yes that had a different meaning from then on. As she studied for a make-up artist she had things I did not even know existed back then.

So I got shaved from head to toe, body shaped with actual theatrical breasts, and put on lingerie, dress, wig, makeup, and high heels. Still, remember when I looked at myself in the mirror before going out. I did not even recognize myself.

Well we went off, and I was amazed at how well I could walk in high heels. Or so I thought anyway. At the club is was a staircase going down to the basement, and not knowing any better, I started to walk down. I learned something new about gravity and high heels that day. Lucky me there was a guy in front that I grabbed onto as I fell, and he caught me and said.
Are you all right?  That was an awkward situation.
Well, that was my introduction to this world. Some 30 years later I still crave the urge to gender play from time to time. And now that the kids are big and I am divorced, who knows what that might lead to?

Lisa,

That sounds like quite the transformational appearance experience.  I have not worn high heels but I can imagine they would take a considerable amount of practice and coordination to master. 

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lisa_75

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 07, 2024, 01:50:26 PMLisa,

That sounds like quite the transformational appearance experience.  I have not worn high heels but I can imagine they would take a considerable amount of practice and coordination to master. 

Chrissy

Well to be honest it was easier than I imagined, except for stairs which I almost learned the hard way. I did not wear stilettos as they are hard to master. The one I wore at least had some chunk on the heels. 
But I just love high heels. Don`t know why as they are not comfortable at all to walk in, but gives me satisfaction nonetheless.
Guess I am weird in that way, but I take comfort in there are many worse ways to be weird, than enjoying high heels.

Thanks, Lisa.

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Lisa_75 on April 08, 2024, 09:25:00 AMWell to be honest it was easier than I imagined, except for stairs which I almost learned the hard way. I did not wear stilettos as they are hard to master. The one I wore at least had some chunk on the heels. 
But I just love high heels. Don`t know why as they are not comfortable at all to walk in, but gives me satisfaction nonetheless.
Guess I am weird in that way, but I take comfort in there are many worse ways to be weird, than enjoying high heels.

Thanks, Lisa.

Lisa,

The tallest heels I have worn is about a couple of inches, and I do not consider those to be high heels by any means, simply elevated shoes.  If you like high heels, that is nice.  I wonder if those heels would break easily as they appear to be thin.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sarah B

Hello Lisa

My name is Sarah B   and I would like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

My name is not really Sarah, however, I guess you knew that!  Long, long time ago in a far, far away place nobody would now what was going to happen to me in the future either.  I was extremely private person and I am still to this day.

My family knows all about what I did and accept me unconditionally.  Few family members, know everything in more detail, generally the female members.  Other than family, Susan's and a few doctors nobody knows about my 'medical condition' and that is the way I want to keep my private life, private.

What you do in your life and makes you happy and does not hurt others, then do it.  Shaving no way, I would have waxed everything, lasts longer!

I remember on one occasion wearing steel high heels for the first and walking around Sydney all day.  My feet were very sore that day and they become my favourite shoes for a long time to come.

What happens in the future is up to you to decide.

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself in the various forums.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new.

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most of us have experienced these as well.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact, the Forum Admin Danielle Northern Star Girl alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl
@Lisa_75

Things that you should read

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee