Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Body dysphoria

Started by ChrissyRyan, April 08, 2024, 04:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah B

Hi Chrissy

You said;

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 10, 2024, 07:31:12 PMI am working on a checklist of followup action items to resolve in my mind as to what would be the right course of action for me.  I need more time to process this and then maybe the answers will be obvious.  I realize I am not providing any details here at the moment. 

It is obvious to me that I have some doubts, uncertainty, and fear.  Enough said, and you probably heard most of those things before too.  I will get through this indecisive fence sitting eventually.  Fortunately I am not on a timetable.

Chrissy

It is nice to hear that you are working through a list to help you resolve the issues that are  on your mind.  There is no problem with taking your time.  You do not have to reveal any personal details whatsoever.  I know what it is like in not revealing details about my life.  Susan's and Family being the exception and even then I will keep some details very private.

I hope you get through the indecisive fence sitting as well and then you can move forward in your life, however long it takes.

The discussion with your 'therapist' on your height was funny.  All the best for the future.

Love and Hugs
Sarah B
Official Greeter
@ChrissyRyan
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Sarah B on April 10, 2024, 10:22:07 PMHi Chrissy

Thank you for replying to my post and I really appreciated your candid answers.  You mention this in one of your posts

I understand it's complicated for you without knowing the details.  There are times when one cannot have everything that one wants and you have to decide which is more important for you.  There is only one major change that I consider, that is totally irreversible and that is bottom surgery.

There is nothing wrong with being a fence sitter, I'm one as well, depending on the issue and wait to see which pasture is greener!

I hope you find the answers that you are looking

Love and Hugs
Sarah B
Official Greeter
@ChrissyRyan

Sometimes the grass is greener elsewhere.  Sometimes somewhere else not only is the grass not greener, there is no grass at all.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: LoriDee on April 10, 2024, 01:34:47 PMI had a good friend who was 6 feet tall... taller than I am! She was feminine with good proportions, so her height was almost unnoticeable. I didn't notice until she was standing right in front of me and I could look her in the eyes without stooping.

Yes, I have noticed lots of taller women who would of course not be mistaken for a guy.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Sarah B on April 10, 2024, 10:40:32 PMHi Chrissy

You said;

It is nice to hear that you are working through a list to help you resolve the issues that are  on your mind.  There is no problem with taking your time.  You do not have to reveal any personal details whatsoever.  I know what it is like in not revealing details about my life.  Susan's and Family being the exception and even then I will keep some details very private.

I hope you get through the indecisive fence sitting as well and then you can move forward in your life, however long it takes.

The discussion with your 'therapist' on your height was funny.  All the best for the future.

Love and Hugs
Sarah B
Official Greeter
@ChrissyRyan

Taking things slowly has some advantages that is for sure.
It is always nice to hear from you, and others, here.  Have a terrific day!

Chrissy
  •  

LoriDee

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 10, 2024, 11:19:26 PMSometimes the grass is greener elsewhere.  Sometimes somewhere else not only is the grass not greener, there is no grass at all.

See those cows there? That's not grass you are standing in.  ;D

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: LoriDee on April 11, 2024, 09:45:38 AMSee those cows there? That's not grass you are standing in.  ;D

No but I know there can be some beef patties.  Not the kind to eat though.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Sarah B on April 10, 2024, 10:26:17 PMHi Everyone

Women come in all shapes and sizes!

Love and Hugs
Sarah B
Official Greeter

Ya, they do!

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I should not have body dysphoria, at least not much of it.  I have what I have and it is more of what it should be than ever.  Oh I suppose I likely will have some body dysphoria from time to time.  But it should not be overwhelming.

•