Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

Started by ChrissyRyan, April 08, 2024, 05:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

I am amazed at some toppings I see that are available, like Chicken Alfredo or pineapple.  But I doubt that I would eat a pizza with either.

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LoriDee

Chrissy,

I can tell when you are hungry because you start posting about food and cooking. Hugs!

Favorite pizza toppings: Canadian bacon, black olives and mushrooms.

There was a pizza place in Illinois that made an awesome chicken, bacon, ranch pizza. I also enjoy Mexican or Taco pizzas. Dangit Chrissy, now I'm hungry.  ;D
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: LoriDee on April 08, 2024, 05:58:04 PMChrissy,

I can tell when you are hungry because you start posting about food and cooking. Hugs!

Favorite pizza toppings: Canadian bacon, black olives and mushrooms.

There was a pizza place in Illinois that made an awesome chicken, bacon, ranch pizza. I also enjoy Mexican or Taco pizzas. Dangit Chrissy, now I'm hungry.  ;D

Lori,

I just had nachos and cheese last evening but talking about pizza can make me hungry.
I can say that I have never had any exotic pizzas, toppings wise or non-traditional crusts.

Have a nice day!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Faith

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 08, 2024, 05:05:32 PM<snip > ... Alfredo or pineapple.  But I doubt that I would eat a pizza with either ... <snip>

*gasp*!  My go-to pizza is Ham and Pineapple with white sauce
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

big kim

Tomato topping, always on a thin base with lots of cheese, red & green peppers, black olives & either anchovies & capers or salami/peperoni.
I see all sorts of revolting pizzas with the flyers posted through my door for Thai green chicken curry pizza or chilli & hot dog pizza!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I like cheese for sure.  Good mozzarella cheese.

Chrissy
  •