Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Dissertation Research

Started by sp884, April 15, 2024, 10:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sp884

Hi! I'm new here and hoping to do some dissertation research on here, does anyone know how i would go about this? I just have a few questions in a google form that I would ideally like anyone to answer?

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sp884 on April 15, 2024, 10:05:59 AMHi! I'm new here and hoping to do some dissertation research on here, does anyone know how i would go about this? I just have a few questions in a google form that I would ideally like anyone to answer?
@sp884
Dear sp884:
I see that you are a brand new member of Susan's Place and this is your very first posting on the Forum. 
Soon you will be getting a reply posting from other staff members with our Official Welcome message.

Later, I will then post instructions and information for you that will give you steps to get our permissions to post your survey on the Forum. 

FIRST: It would be nice if you told us a little about yourself and told us a little more about what you are doing.

Regards,
Danielle
  [Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator        cc: @Devlyn  @Jessica_Rose  @Mariah  @Sarah B  @LoriDee

Quote from: sp884 on April 15, 2024, 10:05:59 AMHi! I'm new here and hoping to do some dissertation research on here, does anyone know how i would go about this? I just have a few questions in a google form that I would ideally like anyone to answer?
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org

LoriDee

@sp884

Hello SP884,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome to Susan's Place!

Thank you for registering as a new member. I understand you are interested in doing some research here. We have specific rules governing such things for many reasons. First and foremost is the safety and privacy of our members. They only share what they are willing to share openly. However, anonymous surveys can provide them with a way to answer questions more privately.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

We would like to get to know you. We are interested in who you are and what type of research you are doing. Give us an idea of the type of information you are seeking and what you intend to do with that information. You can do that in the Introductions Forum.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read

@Sarah B
@Northern Star Girl

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Sarah B

Hello Sp884

My name is Sarah B   and I would like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

Dissertation Research?  I know what it is like to do research.  My question is it a capstone to a bachelor's degree, a masters by research or a dissertation research for doctorate degree?  Then again what is the subject that you want to write about?

I did my thesis on the Square Kilometre Array Mongolo Prototype the forerunner to the international Square Kilometre Array.  I know its going to be a hard road!

Since you posted a message on Susan's Place.  I would assume it would be some topic on 'transgender'?  Only you can elaborate on what specifically it is.  So I'm definitely intrigued as to what it is.

I see that Lori and Danielle have warmly greeted you.

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself and your proposed dissertation in Introductions Forum, of course.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new.

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most of us come from all walk of life. 

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl
@sp884
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

Northern Star Girl

@sp884
Dear sp884:

I will need a copy of the research topic, an IRB, and a clearance from the institution ethics committee to host the survey...
... you can send that information to my Email that is shown at the end of this message.

All Research topics need to be approved by Susan or Northern Star Girl before they are to be posted.
Members who wish to reply to topics, partake in surveys etc do so of their own choice and there is no compulsion to participate.

My Email is alaskandanielle@yahoo.com  ... I will be looking for the information that I requested.

Regards, Danielle [Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator
                                  cc: @Devlyn  @Jessica_Rose  @Mariah  @Sarah B  @LoriDee

•  

Jenn104

Quote from: Northern Star Girl on April 15, 2024, 12:42:34 PM@sp884
Dear sp884:

I will need a copy of the research topic, an IRB, and a clearance from the institution ethics committee to host the survey...
... you can send that information to my Email that is shown at the end of this message.

All Research topics need to be approved by Susan or Northern Star Girl before they are to be posted.
Members who wish to reply to topics, partake in surveys etc do so of their own choice and there is no compulsion to participate.

My Email is alaskandanielle@yahoo.com  ... I will be looking for the information that I requested.

Regards, Danielle [Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator
                                  cc: @Devlyn  @Jessica_Rose  @Mariah  @Sarah B  @LoriDee

Thank You - a big thank you - to the mods for having a very very safe and well thought out policy for this requests like this.

~Jenn
"I want to be remembered as a woman ... who dared to be a catalyst of change."
                 - Shirley Chisolm

Northern Star Girl

I have approved the requested survey by new member sp884 and it is now approved and posted on the Forum.

Undergraduate Dissertation Research- Grammatical Gendered Languages
Link -->  https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247894.0.html

Danielle 
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator

•