News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Tea Time: Let's Hang Out & Chat

Started by fair_in_height, April 20, 2024, 02:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coffee or Tea?

fair_in_height

Quote from: salieirsneigbor on April 20, 2024, 04:01:16 PMNo, Dr. Pepper must be cold or it is ruined, Fahrenheit-sama.

is this image from an anime? Which one?
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

catbug

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 20, 2024, 03:54:04 PMHave you ever tried hot Dr. Pepper though?

I actually have tried hot Dr. Pepper and I can confirm that it's very delicious, like weirdly so.

fair_in_height

@catbug

I never would've thought. Is it worth me going out and buying a can to try it rn?
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

•  

salieirsneigbor

"The universe has a beginning, but no end. — Infinite. The stars, too, have a beginning, but their own power leads to their destruction. — Finite. History dictates that it is the wise who are most foolish. One could call this a final warning from God, to those who can still resist."

catbug

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 20, 2024, 04:06:03 PM@catbug

I never would've thought. Is it worth me going out and buying a can to try it rn?
if you want!!
I'd recommend it in the colder months  :angel:

fair_in_height

@catbug
It is snowing here rn! Maybe I will go try it... I'll report back with my opinion soon!

@salieirsneigbor
Maybe I will look into it, thanks for the recommendation!

-fih

•  

catbug

@fair_in_height
oh nice!! Very jealous!! It's raining here, but yesterday it was really hot.
also have you never seen Steins;Gate?? Crazy. I would recommend watching it..

salieirsneigbor

Watch Steins;Gate and drink Dr. Pepper.

-Hououin Kyouma
"The universe has a beginning, but no end. — Infinite. The stars, too, have a beginning, but their own power leads to their destruction. — Finite. History dictates that it is the wise who are most foolish. One could call this a final warning from God, to those who can still resist."

catbug

Dr. Pepper is the choicest of all drinks.
So versatile.
He's the only doctor I trust.

fair_in_height

@catbug

Sometimes it is nice, sometimes you get sick of the cold. I haven't seen Steins;Gate, maybe I will put it on in the background! Can I watch it on netflix?

•  

fair_in_height

Quote from: salieirsneigbor on April 20, 2024, 04:14:52 PMWatch Steins;Gate and drink Dr. Pepper.

-Hououin Kyouma

Understood! Will do! o7

•  

Sarah B

Hello New Members

My name is Sarah B   and I would also like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

I see my fellow team mates Lori and Danielle have already welcomed all of you and she has provided a wealth of information for you.

I will be going up the road for a couple of days so please place your orders and I will get them as a treat for you in coming to Susan's place.  Please don't go away, I promise I will be back with your orders.

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself in the Introductions Forum, of course.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new.

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most of us have experienced these as well.

Take care and have a wonderful day

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story

LoriDee

@mumblebee

Welcome to Susan's Place!

I see you are new here as well. Please take a few minutes to read through the links posted above. They cover a variety of topics, how to navigate the site, and important rules of conduct.

We would like to get to know you. Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself and tell us something about you.

When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read

@Sarah B
@Northern Star Girl

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT / 2024 - Voice Training
  •  

catbug

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 20, 2024, 04:18:02 PM@catbug

Sometimes it is nice, sometimes you get sick of the cold. I haven't seen Steins;Gate, maybe I will put it on in the background! Can I watch it on netflix?
I believe so!! If not, I'm sure you can find other services!

catbug

This is a pretty good post editor!!
I think

fair_in_height

Quote from: Sarah B on April 20, 2024, 04:20:26 PMHello New Members

My name is Sarah B   and I would also like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

I see my fellow team mates Lori and Danielle have already welcomed all of you and she has provided a wealth of information for you.

I will be going up the road for a couple of days so please place your orders and I will get them as a treat for you in coming to Susan's place.  Please don't go away, I promise I will be back with your orders.

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself in the Introductions Forum, of course.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new.

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most of us have experienced these as well.

Take care and have a wonderful day

Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl

Thanks!

I've posted in introductions! Thanks for letting us know which way we should be going.

- fih

•  

fair_in_height

Quote from: catbug on April 20, 2024, 04:35:28 PM
This is a pretty good post editor!!
I think

This looks really cool! How did you do that with the text?

•  

catbug

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 20, 2024, 04:42:28 PMThis looks really cool! How did you do that with the text?
There's a font color picker in the top bar!

salieirsneigbor

Quote from: catbug on April 20, 2024, 04:45:17 PM
There's a font color picker in the top bar!

wtf
-Hououin Kyouma

catbug