Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Tea Time: Let's Hang Out & Chat

Started by fair_in_height, April 20, 2024, 02:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coffee or Tea?

catbug

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 21, 2024, 09:54:19 PM@catbug

With a little extra drywall??? Delish!!!!
and don't forget the carpet tacks!!

fair_in_height

With a little extra drywall??? Delish!!!! (REPOSTED)
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

•  

catbug

fair_in_height

I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

•  

fair_in_height

@catbug

Are you getting your daily asbestos???

•  

catbug

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 21, 2024, 10:21:55 PM@catbug

Are you getting your daily asbestos???
every single day!!
i wake up and i bite a chunk of asbestos off my asbestos brick
i've been supplementing with paint chips and microplastics too

fair_in_height

Quote from: catbug on April 21, 2024, 10:27:58 PMevery single day!!
@catbug
You're going to be so healthy! I wish I was taking my health journey this seriously!

•  
    The following users thanked this post: catbug

catbug

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 21, 2024, 10:33:55 PM@catbug
You're going to be so healthy! I wish I was taking my health journey this seriously!
consider it your daily reminder then :D

fair_in_height

Quote from: catbug on April 21, 2024, 10:27:58 PMevery single day!!

@catbug
I found this image about the benefits of paint chips the other day. Check it out!

•  
    The following users thanked this post: catbug

catbug

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 21, 2024, 10:44:09 PM@catbug
I found this image about the benefits of paint chips the other day. Check it out!
the elites don't want you to know this!!!! be careful!! :^)

bread

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 21, 2024, 10:44:09 PM@catbug
This is why I stuck matchbox cars in my mouth as a young child. It was an instinct to obtain a vital nutrient.
0xA034d24D1ba209b1Cd1Ded50faa4A02E409F8d99

bread

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 21, 2024, 06:55:56 PM@bread
240 is really impressive! What routine have you been doing? I've been looking at getting into squats!
I lift free weights, legs only, three days a week and squeeze in abs in between days. I do three sets of 8 to 10 reps of squats, hip thrusts, calf raises, and weighted roman chair. I increase weight and start at 8 reps, then I increase one rep each successive day until I reach 10 then increase weight.

Saltine

Quote from: bread on April 22, 2024, 12:53:14 AMI lift free weights, legs only, three days a week and squeeze in abs in between days. I do three sets of 8 to 10 reps of squats, hip thrusts, calf raises, and weighted roman chair. I increase weight and start at 8 reps, then I increase one rep each successive day until I reach 10 then increase weight.
this is v impressive
i have been meaning to start working out again as i have become sort of feeble and rubbish
i went for a big skate the other day, skated out of my city and to the next town over
it was fun took about 4 hours
but by the time i got to the end i could barely walk :')
and for days my legs have been so hurty and stiff. overdid it i guess

was not aware of how much strength i'd lost tbh
need to start doing squats too
hello my name is saltine, nice girl and respected brian may impersonator

the frog is called Geraldine btw

salieirsneigbor

Quote from: catbug on April 21, 2024, 06:57:21 PMvns are so much readingggggggggggggggggggggggggg

You don't read books, Catbug-sama? Truly this generation is cursed with illiteracy.

-Hououin Kyouma
"The universe has a beginning, but no end. — Infinite. The stars, too, have a beginning, but their own power leads to their destruction. — Finite. History dictates that it is the wise who are most foolish. One could call this a final warning from God, to those who can still resist."

salieirsneigbor

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 21, 2024, 10:02:33 PMWith a little extra drywall??? Delish!!!! (REPOSTED)

Drywall is more like a snack. Real pica patriots eat rocks.

-Hououin Kyouma
"The universe has a beginning, but no end. — Infinite. The stars, too, have a beginning, but their own power leads to their destruction. — Finite. History dictates that it is the wise who are most foolish. One could call this a final warning from God, to those who can still resist."

Saltine

Quote from: salieirsneigbor on April 22, 2024, 05:19:41 AMYou don't read books, Catbug-sama? Truly this generation is cursed with illiteracy.

-Hououin Kyouma
reading is for dorks
also i tried eating a rock once but it hurt my teeth

salieirsneigbor

Quote from: Saltine on April 22, 2024, 05:23:41 AMreading is for dorks

Truly you are an agent of the Organization, nerdhag-sama.

-Hououin Kyouma

bread

Quote from: Saltine on April 22, 2024, 05:23:41 AMreading is for dorks
You're supposed to suck on rocks, haven't you watched Survivorman?

fair_in_height

Quote from: bread on April 22, 2024, 10:01:06 AMYou're supposed to suck on rocks, haven't you watched Survivorman?
@bread
I though you were supposed to use them in soup?

•  

Saltine

Quote from: bread on April 22, 2024, 10:01:06 AMYou're supposed to suck on rocks, haven't you watched Survivorman?
ahhh no i have not perhaps that is where im going wrong
i think if i needed to survive in a survival situation i'd not eat rocks i'd try to find food
i think i could probably find some snails or a coconut for example
my consumption of rocks was purely for fun but my dentist told me to stop