Mastodon Mastodon

Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Tea Time: Let's Hang Out & Chat

Started by fair_in_height, April 20, 2024, 02:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coffee or Tea?

fair_in_height

Quote from: Saltine on April 22, 2024, 02:00:17 PMahhh no i have not perhaps that is where im going wrong
i think if i needed to survive in a survival situation i'd not eat rocks i'd try to find food
i think i could probably find some snails or a coconut for example
my consumption of rocks was purely for fun but my dentist told me to stop
@Saltine,

That's kinda rude of your dentist
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

•  

catbug

fair_in_height

Hey everybody, I'm back from vacation, I had some really good Ethiopian coffee! Has anyone else had anything tasty lately?
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

•  

fair_in_height

•  

catbug

Quote from: fair_in_height on June 20, 2024, 12:16:35 AMHey everybody, I'm back from vacation, I had some really good Ethiopian coffee! Has anyone else had anything tasty lately?
u went all the way to Ethiopia for a cup of coffee????

fair_in_height

No LOL,

I just bought a bunch of import beans while I was overseas!

•  

Yukko

Quote from: fair_in_height on June 20, 2024, 12:16:35 AMHey everybody, I'm back from vacation, I had some really good Ethiopian coffee! Has anyone else had anything tasty lately?
Since I moved to the UK I've been sampling the various juice brands that are always in the grocery stores. The branding is always a bit silly trying to paint itself as some health elixir when it's a bottle of fruit juice with some food coloring but some of them are quite tasty, and sipping my bottle of bright blue-green liquid makes me feel like I'm imbibing a potion of youth. I guess the marketing works.

fair_in_height

@Yukko We have these juices here that are like that, we dont have many fruits where I'm at and so all the juice is processed and stale regardless of how "healthy" it is.

I've gotten really into smoothies lately tbqh. I've been super surprised by how much spinach you can fit into a smoothie before you can taste it.

•  

catbug

Quote from: fair_in_height on June 20, 2024, 12:25:57 AM@Yukko We have these juices here that are like that, we dont have many fruits where I'm at and so all the juice is processed and stale regardless of how "healthy" it is.

I've gotten really into smoothies lately tbqh. I've been super surprised by how much spinach you can fit into a smoothie before you can taste it.
just like sawdust in a rice krispie 

Yukko

Quote from: fair_in_height on June 20, 2024, 12:25:57 AM@Yukko We have these juices here that are like that, we dont have many fruits where I'm at and so all the juice is processed and stale regardless of how "healthy" it is.

I love smoothies!! It's a shame I don't have a blender, they're such a treat... (and one you can fit a shocking amount of healthy stuff into as well, like you said)

fair_in_height

Quote from: catbug on June 20, 2024, 12:28:53 AMjust like sawdust in a rice krispie
@catbug literally exactly like that XD

Quote from: Yukko on June 20, 2024, 12:31:26 AMI love smoothies!! It's a shame I don't have a blender, they're such a treat... (and one you can fit a shocking amount of healthy stuff into as well, like you said)
@Yukko i really like adding yogurt and honey to mine too yeah! I was able to get a ninja bullet clone on sale on black friday a few years back for a great deal!

•  
    The following users thanked this post: catbug

catbug

smoothies are top tier, but i struggle to get the consistency right most of the time :c

Quote from: fair_in_height on June 20, 2024, 12:38:20 AM@catbug literally exactly like that XD
@Yukko i really like adding yogurt and honey to mine too yeah! I was able to get a ninja bullet clone on sale on black friday a few years back for a great deal!
are those the small little ones??
  •  

Gaydave

Tea please two sugars and a a BLTW and tomato ketchup oh and a slice of banoffee pie with cream.

MaryT

Quote from: catbug on June 20, 2024, 12:19:44 AMu went all the way to Ethiopia for a cup of coffee????

Djibouti isn't far from Ethiopia.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Gaydave on September 23, 2024, 02:33:05 AMTea please two sugars and a a BLTW and tomato ketchup oh and a slice of banoffee pie with cream.

An interesting type of pie, Banoffee pie is.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •