Mastodon Mastodon

Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by fair_in_height, April 20, 2024, 04:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fair_in_height

Hi!

My name is fairinheight (fair or fih) and I'm a 24 year old transwoman who, after a long period of not engaging with the trans community, is looking around for more places to find community with other people in similar situations. I've been transitioning for around 7 years and it is largely no longer a significant part of my life, but I feel like I miss talking with other trans people as a result of this.

Thanks,

-fih
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

catbug

Welcome!!
Glad you're here :)

Lori Dee

Hello FIH!

Thank you for the introduction. We have a lot of different sub-forums covering a variety of topics. You might find something that interests you, or maybe find someone who shares your experience. Welcome aboard!
:icon_suspicious:
My Life is Based on a True Story

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training

Paulie

Hello fih,

Welcome aboard!

ChrissyRyan

Fih,

Welcome!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 

bread

Hi fair_in_height, glad you're here. I'm new too, I think this will be a great place to find community.
0xA034d24D1ba209b1Cd1Ded50faa4A02E409F8d99

allylioness

Hello, Fair!!

Welcome to Susan's Place!

I'm new as well (new-ish, my old account got deleted, so I created a new one!), but I know that this is the right place to find new friendships within the trans community!

I love it whenever I hear a sister saying that they no longer find their transition as the most significant part of their life.
I love that we all have been able to transition, don't get me wrong! Literally, we have been able to find happiness because of it! But I've always said we are *much much more* than just trans women!

What other things would you say are a larger part of your identity as a human?

Once again, welcome!

Hugs,
Ally

fair_in_height

Quote from: allylioness on April 22, 2024, 07:02:31 PMHello, Fair!!

Welcome to Susan's Place!

I'm new as well (new-ish, my old account got deleted, so I created a new one!), but I know that this is the right place to find new friendships within the trans community!

I love it whenever I hear a sister saying that they no longer find their transition as the most significant part of their life.
I love that we all have been able to transition, don't get me wrong! Literally, we have been able to find happiness because of it! But I've always said we are *much much more* than just trans women!

What other things would you say are a larger part of your identity as a human?

Once again, welcome!

Hugs,
Ally

idk as a human?? prolly my desire to live, hang out with my pals, try new fun foods, and go for walks in the forest and shtuff. I kinda just embrace being a big brain monkey y'know?
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

•  

Haylee2004

Hi I'm so terribly sorry to post this here but I couldn't figure out how to post anywhere else 😔 anyways I'm sure that you are a beautiful person and I really hope that we can chat later. If anyone can help me figure out how to navigate this site then I would really appreciate it.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee

@Haylee2004

Hello Haylee,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome to Susan's Place!

I can help you with that. You are already in the Introductions Forum but in someone else's thread. That's not a problem. If you go here:
Introductions Forum, start a new topic (your introduction), introduce yourself and tell us something about you.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. Please pay particular attention to the links marked in RED. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read

@Sarah B
@Northern Star Girl
:icon_suspicious:
My Life is Based on a True Story

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training

Sarah B

Hello Haylee

My name is Sarah B and I would also like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

I see that Lori has already welcomed you to Susan's as well.  Lori has provided some useful information for you to click on.  The red links at the bottom of her post especially the one titled "Site Terms of Service & Rules to Live By".

To start a new topic for you and especially making an introduction all about yourself, all you have to do is click on the following purple link:  Introductions Forum and it will take you to the page where you can begin to create a post telling us all about yourself.  Remember to only tell us what you are willing to share as Susan's Place is public and anybody can read what you write.

If you have clicked on the Introductions Forum link, you will be taken to the appropriate area. On that new page is a 'button', colored blue and labelled with the words "NEW TOPIC", click on that and you can begin writing about yourself.  When you have finished, remember to click on the 'PREVIEW' to see what you have done, you can correct anything if it is wrong.  If you want to post, press the 'POST' button.  Like you did with your first message.

If you want to add to a conversation then click on the blue 'REPLY' button and then you can add your own comments and opinions.  Remember we are here to help you if that is what you want.

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself in the other forums and threads.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new about new members

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most have experienced these issues as well.

Take care and all the best for the future.

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl
@Haylee2004
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
May 1990 Three surgery letters.