Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

oioi

Started by Saltine, April 20, 2024, 07:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saltine

hello i am saltine
i am a 30-something year old transsexual
i've been transitioning since roughly the mid 2010's tho i got RLE'd and such pretty badly, as well as gatekept in various other ways. so i've only been on hrt for about 3 years now
the other day someone said i looked like brian may so pls imagine that if you want an impression of what saltine is like

before pursuing transition this time around i actually did come out at 15 but had a bad home life so it didn't really go anywhere. its weird to think i've been living about half my life 'out' to some extent now tho

i am pretty heavily involved in some irl trans scenes including doing some organising stuff which is cool

my hobbies include collecting pictures of recoloured madoka magica characters for reasons i can't fully explain (my folder is now 700+ pictures)
and flash animations and chatrooms and such tho they are increasingly a relic of the past
i also sometimes pretend to be a lad called barry on discord servers thats fun. im not sure why i do that either
also i like to draw

alright cheers x
hello my name is saltine, nice girl and respected brian may impersonator

the frog is called Geraldine btw

LoriDee

Welcome Saltine!

Thank you for that great introduction. You will find many people here with a wide variety of experiences. Some may be similar to yours. This site is huge with a ton of information, so have a look around and welcome to Susan's!

Lori Dee
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT
  •  

fair_in_height

Quote from: Saltine on April 20, 2024, 07:21:43 PMhello i am saltine
i am a 30-something year old transsexual
i've been transitioning since roughly the mid 2010's tho i got RLE'd and such pretty badly, as well as gatekept in various other ways. so i've only been on hrt for about 3 years now
the other day someone said i looked like brian may so pls imagine that if you want an impression of what saltine is like

before pursuing transition this time around i actually did come out at 15 but had a bad home life so it didn't really go anywhere. its weird to think i've been living about half my life 'out' to some extent now tho

i am pretty heavily involved in some irl trans scenes including doing some organising stuff which is cool

my hobbies include collecting pictures of recoloured madoka magica characters for reasons i can't fully explain (my folder is now 700+ pictures)
and flash animations and chatrooms and such tho they are increasingly a relic of the past
i also sometimes pretend to be a lad called barry on discord servers thats fun. im not sure why i do that either
also i like to draw

alright cheers x

Cheers Saltine :>
You seem like a chill person, I'm excited to speak with you here!
I'm so mad there's only two seasons of steins;gate a;vsdjklhh;jkghasdjhk;gdsa;hkjasdg

•  

Saltine

Quote from: LoriDee on April 20, 2024, 07:29:30 PMThank you for that great introduction. You will find many people here with a wide variety of experiences. Some may be similar to yours. This site is huge with a ton of information, so have a look around and welcome to Susan's!
ty ty :)
i would be interested to see if some people here have shared any of my experiences yes, it is not often i come across such people
for example i had the weird experience of being the only trans girl in an all boys school lol
was an unusual thing to experience and i have so far only met 1 other trans woman who can relate to that
perhaps i shall find more here!

Quote from: fair_in_height on April 20, 2024, 07:31:49 PMCheers Saltine :>
You seem like a chill person, I'm excited to speak with you here!
i am known for being nice and chill actually
looking forward to chatting more too
cheers x

•  

catbug

hi saltine glad to have you here :))
  •  

bread

Hi Saltine, pleasure to meet u :)
I like manga too, although I never dove into Madoka Magic. Have you read Haikyu? It's a nice slice of life anime, very optimistic, you might like it!
0xA034d24D1ba209b1Cd1Ded50faa4A02E409F8d99

•  

Saltine

Quote from: bread on April 20, 2024, 08:02:37 PMHi Saltine, pleasure to meet u :)
I like manga too, although I never dove into Madoka Magic. Have you read Haikyu? It's a nice slice of life anime, very optimistic, you might like it!
hello bread
i do not understand anime or manga some of my autistic friends told me this character was from that show. i just thought the pictures were nice
god bless x

•  
    The following users thanked this post: bread

bread

Quote from: Saltine on April 20, 2024, 09:09:40 PMhello bread
i do not understand anime or manga some of my autistic friends told me this character was from that show. i just thought the pictures were nice
god bless x
Yes I can understand, Japanese is a very difficult language to learn but it's possible to learn without being on the spectrum, it just takes more effort. God bless us all.
0xA034d24D1ba209b1Cd1Ded50faa4A02E409F8d99

ChrissyRyan

Welcome Saltine!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 

Maid Marion

Hi Saltine,

Welcome!

I like to shop for Japanese food at the Asian market and occasionally watch My Hero Academia, a Japanese anime television series.

I  know a little Japanese.

Marion
  •  

Saltine

ty all for the warm welcome :))

Quote from: Maid Marion on April 21, 2024, 10:39:53 AMI like to shop for Japanese food at the Asian market and occasionally watch My Hero Academia, a Japanese anime television series.

oh i do know MHA! i've watched a fair bit of it actually, its quite fun
i like the one who's like a frog

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 21, 2024, 06:24:15 AMWelcome Saltine!
hello hello nice to meet you etc

Quote from: bread on April 20, 2024, 09:49:54 PMYes I can understand, Japanese is a very difficult language to learn but it's possible to learn without being on the spectrum, it just takes more effort. God bless us all.
i am v bad at learning much of anything especially languages
credit to you!
i will perhaps try to watch madoka maybe it would help me appreciate my collection of pictures more

•  

allylioness

Saltine! Welcome to Susan's Place!

I really liked your introduction! I think a lot of us went through something similar, in which we knew ourselves as trans since a very early age, and we might've even shared it with people we trusted, but still started the actual transition years and years and years later!

But, the good thing is that we started, and that now we're living as authentically as we can.

Hope you are able to find great friends and connections here!

Hugs,
Ally