News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are your favorite salad dressings?

Started by ChrissyRyan, May 29, 2024, 03:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

What are your favorite salad dressings?
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LoriDee

Bleu cheese, followed by ranch.

On the same salad.

Just kidding.
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training
  •  

unkindnessclearly

Avocado Lime and Caesar

Sarah B

Hello unkindnessclearly

My name is Sarah B and I would like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

So Avocado Lime and Caesar is your favourite dressing, however I wondered what made you register and drop into Susan's Place?

Please remember if you post any information then it is public, meaning everybody can read it.  So only post what you feel comfortable in posting.

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself in the Introductions Forum, of course.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new about new members

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most have experienced these as well.

Please review the links at the end of this message, especially the red links, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features.  When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact, the Forum Admin Danielle Northern Star Girl alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

Take care and all the best for the future.

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl
@unkindnessclearly

Things that you should read

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

unkindnessclearly

I've been trying to find a way to change my profile picture. I can't find it in Account Settings.
  •  

LoriDee

Quote from: Sarah B on May 30, 2024, 08:43:33 PMPlease review the links at the end of this message, especially the red links, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features.  When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile,

Sarah explained that in her welcome message.

Welcome to Susan's Place!
 @unkindnessclearly
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training
  •