Started by Aphrodite_Hafiza, May 23, 2024, 06:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aphrodite_Hafiza

hello everyone im going to be 36 tomorrow
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Sarah B

Hello Aphrodite_Hafiza

My name is Sarah B and I would like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

You mentioned in the Birthday thread the following:

Quote from: Aphrodite_Hafiza on May 23, 2024, 06:08:16 AMhello everyone im going to be 36 tomorrow

So I would like to take this opportunity to celebrate your birthday and I wish you a merry and a happy birthday.  In addition I wish you many happy birthdays to come!

You also mentioned, what you have down to help you along in your transition, in the following post:

Quote from: Aphrodite_Hafiza on May 23, 2024, 06:20:04 AMhi everyone i was born male but one day i came across si swimsuit youtube channel and i saw a video of hannah jetter (davis) intimates and something inside me triggered feelings to be like her by first developing breasts, after that i researched how to develop breasts and found an article saying using fennel tea you can safely grow breasts by massaging aslo. After a while i got bored of this and found on ebay herbal safe products that grow breasts fully and hips, bum to hour glass figure, i bought this and im still using it now and getting great results, you can say im like a model but more curvier, breasts need to grow more fuller but everything else is identical to a women and one thing i forgot my eyes look so sexy a small befor i had larger eyes because of taking these natural herbal pills my eyes are beautiful and small similar to a women.

It is good to hear, that you are getting good results.  However there is a limit to how much herbal, medical and other methods that are mentioned on the internet, that will enhance your body.

You do not mention how you are suppressing your testosterone levels and what are your estrogen levels.  Only an endocrinologist or a doctor can tell you what those levels are.  The reason being is you need to ensure you stay healthy.

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself in the Introductions Forum, of course.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new from new members.

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as some members have experienced these as well.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact, the Forum Admin Danielle Northern Star Girl alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl
@Aphrodite_Hafiza

Things that you should read

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LoriDee

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Aphrodite_Hafiza
All of us on the Susan's Place Forum are wishing for you....
    .... a very 
H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y
                              :icon_bunch:    :icon_birthday:  :icon_birthday:  :icon_birthday:    :icon_bunch:

I hope that your birthday plans call for Cake, Candles, Ice Cream and
celebrations with good friends.

Best wishes to you...
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator

cc: @LoriDee 
        @Sarah B 
        @ChrissyRyan

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •