Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

M to F

Started by Aphrodite_Hafiza, May 23, 2024, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aphrodite_Hafiza

Hello everyone im hafiza begum gulshana, im bengali and was born in England, i am trasitioning to female with herbal at the moment but in future ill use hormone therapy and see where it leads me.

LoriDee

Hello Aphrodite_Hafiza,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome to Susan's Place!

I see you are a new member and have posted a couple of times. Thank you for joining and contributing to the discussions!

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

If you are comfortable doing so, perhaps you would be interested in starting a Member Blog. Many of us use them to tell our stories. It serves as your "home" here at Susan's where you can tell your story, and other members can follow your updates to see how things are going for you.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read

@Sarah B
@Northern Star Girl

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training

gennee

Hello Aphrodite and welcome.
 ;)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

gladhyundai

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and am on hormones

Sarah B

Hello gladhyundai

My name is Sarah B and I would like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

How long have you been on hormones for?  You need to tell us a little bit more about yourself and if you need help then please do not hesitate to ask us.

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself in the Introductions Forum, of course.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new about new members

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most have experienced these as well.

Please review the links at the end of this message, especially the red links, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features.  When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact, the Forum Admin Danielle Northern Star Girl alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

Take care and all the best for the future.

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl
@gladhyundai

Things that you should read

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
Feb 1991 Surgery.

LoriDee

Hello Gladhyundai,

Welcome to Susan's Place. There is a lot of information here from news articles to personal experience stories. Please review the links that Sarah posted for you.

We look forward to seeing you around the Forum.

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training