Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Ladyp, May 23, 2024, 08:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyp

This would be the right place for me to introduce myself to the group, before I dive into other topics/post.I'm Ladyp, I was raised up from a small family of 3 my parents, and I have a sister. At some point, my childhood came to a turning point in which I would soon discover I have an hidden intersex condition, but besides that, there is more to me such as drawing art, music, video games, activist for the lgbtqai+community. I hope to make new friends here. :)

LoriDee

Hello Ladyp,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome to Susan's Place!

Yes, this is the right place for your introduction. Thank you for joining us.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

You might also be interested in starting a Member's Blog. That would serve as your "home" here at Susan's Place where you can post your story, update members on what is going on with you, etc. Share only what you are comfortable sharing... this is the internet and a public forum, so anyone can read it.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read

@Sarah B
@Northern Star Girl

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Ladyp
I see that our lovely Official Greeter @LoriDee has welcomed you and
given you the important and informative rules to the Forum.

I also am giving you my Warm Welcome.  I will be eagerly following your postings, comments
and thoughts as you feel comfortable sharing around the various threads and topics around
the Forum.

My best wishes to you.
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator
                                             cc:  @Sarah B

Quote from: Ladyp on May 23, 2024, 08:34:36 AMThis would be the right place for me to introduce myself to the group, before I dive into other topics/post.I'm Ladyp, I was raised up from a small family of 3 my parents, and I have a sister. At some point, my childhood came to a turning point in which I would soon discover I have an hidden intersex condition, but besides that, there is more to me such as drawing art, music, video games, activist for the lgbtqai+community. I hope to make new friends here. :)
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

ChrissyRyan

Hi!

Welcome Ladyp!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sarah B

Hello LilyP

My name is Sarah B and I would also like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

I see other members of Susan's Place have come along and greeted you warmly.  You mentioned in your post the following:

Quote from: Ladyp on May 23, 2024, 08:34:36 AMThis would be the right place for me to introduce myself to the group, before I dive into other topics/post.I'm Ladyp, I was raised up from a small family of 3 my parents, and I have a sister. At some point, my childhood came to a turning point in which I would soon discover I have an hidden intersex condition, but besides that, there is more to me such as drawing art, music, video games, activist for the lgbtqai+community. I hope to make new friends here. :)

I come from a large family, my grand parents, mothers side had 10 children and my parents had 4 children, me included.  You are lucky to have a sister, I it would have been nice to have a sister to grow up with.  Just to clarify, were there only 4 in your family?

Members of Susan's have so many similar traits like you and me.  I like drawing, I once taught art to students at a particular school, funny thing, I was trained to be a maths teacher!  I occasionaly play video games on my PC and they tend to be space games and the piece de resistance, I have made friends from far away places and that was through Susan's alone.  So I'm sure that you will also make friends as well.

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself in the various forums and threads.  In particular it would be nice to hear the story about your intersex condition, but only if you feel comfortable in sharing.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new about new members.

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most of have experienced these as well.

Once again welcome to Susan's and it would be nice to hear from you again.  Take care and all the best.

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl
@LadyP

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
Feb 1991 Surgery.