Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Euphoria

Started by Alana1990, May 26, 2024, 08:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alana1990

I was at a friends house last night, and he was being a wise guy, and kept calling me "ma'am." It put a big smile on my face being called ma'am. If only people knew referring to me as a female doesn't bother me at all. 🙃😏

ChrissyRyan

Euphoria is much better than dysphoria.  I am glad you enjoyed his comments.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 

Sarah B

Hi Alana

Your friend is showing you that he cares about you.  Your post:

Quote from: Alana1990 on May 26, 2024, 08:59:15 PMI was at a friends house last night, and he was being a wise guy, and kept calling me "ma'am." It put a big smile on my face being called ma'am. If only people knew referring to me as a female doesn't bother me at all. 🙃😏

Yeah, I know what it's like in regard's to your friend.  I was around my brothers and his family and we were talking about 'desexing' dogs and indirectly they were also referring to to me.  We were laughing our heads off.

I changed my life around 33 years ago.  So no possible way for me to have children.  Yes, I know what they said was in complete jest, however, it does hurt a little, knowing that I cannot have children.

Sometimes or once in a blue moon, I will sit back and listen for those pronouns and sure enough in and around my family they come thick and fast.  So goodness knows what other people outside the family are saying and of course not, what they say will never bother me at all.

Happy listening for pronouns, for they will bring you confidence, contentment and peace.

Love and Hugs
Sarah B
Official Greeter
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Alana1990