Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Closeted Crossdresser Opening Up

Started by arushipatel79, May 28, 2024, 06:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arushipatel79

I am opening up for the first time to someone other than myself.

A bit about me; I am an Asian Indian male, 45 , married and dad, working professional from Portland. I have very mixed body features. I don't have much hair on me and I wax so have a smooth body all over, light wheatish skin color, nicely done eyebrows and definitely size B manboobs, 6'2" tall and slightly curvy body, so I look like a tall woman when I am all dressed up.

Growing Up; At a very young age , I got very intrigued with Wigs and Bra's. I used to try on Bra's starting age 14 and stuffed them up with socks. I used to roam wearing panties , and gown , usually taken off my dryers from my neighbors laundry. I remember this one weekend , I was all by myself and tried makeup for the first time and did my best , let's just say it wasn't bad for my first time. That was my best weekend being in woman clothing's all day long around the house.

As I moved out of the house for college , I started freely and frequently cross dress, I bought my own silicone breasts , bra's , panties  and dresses. I used to go to thrift stores and Ross, pick up the best in the lot, 44DD size and go into changing room and try them on with my
Silicone boobs. I used to look for slightly worn panties , to make me feel I have been wearing them for ages. I got some cheap makeup, eyeliner, lipstick, foundation and the whole Shabang and 4-5 beautiful wigs. I had a closet full of items . Every Sunday, I would spend 3 hours dressing up , and sneaking out in public in my best woman attire, I used to get compliments all the time, many guys even approached me , I was flattered but never felt aroused for guys. Only when woman would stare , I would get a bulge .

Today: I still have a collection of cross dressing items and really good stuff from Sephora. I still cross dress and roam around in the streets of SF during my work travels (when I am off work) , you may run into me on one of my work trips. My wife and kids go on trips to visit my in laws for a month in summer, that's when I am always dressed like a woman all around, with nail polish done too. I so feel in my element dressed as a woman.

Sexual preference: I am into Woman, dominating woman that would control me, dress me up and take me on a girls night out. Make out with me in ladies room .

Am I wrong in doing so? Should suppress my desires to cross dress?

Lori Dee

Hello arushipatel79,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome to Susan's Place!

I see that you are a new member, so I would like to officially welcome you. You will find that many of our members have stories similar to yours. You are not alone!

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

We would like to get to know you. Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself and tell us a little more about you.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read

@Sarah B
@Northern Star Girl

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training

Sarah B

Hello Arushi

My name is Sarah B and I would also like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

I see that Lori has also welcomed you as well.  You mentioned in your first post:

Quote from: arushipatel79 on May 28, 2024, 06:24:24 PMI am opening up for the first time to someone other than myself.

A bit about me; I am an Asian Indian male, 45 , married and dad, working professional from Portland. I have very mixed body features. I don't have much hair on me and I wax so have a smooth body all over, light wheatish skin color, nicely done eyebrows and definitely size B manboobs, 6'2" tall and slightly curvy body, so I look like a tall woman when I am all dressed up.

Thank you for sharing your personal information it is very much appreciated.  Please remember you only share what you are comfortable with and this is a public forum where anybody can read your postings.  There are a couple of ways to have a private conversation, Private Messages (PM) here on Susan's and on Susan's Discord.

People come from diverse cultures and countries, so you are not alone in this way.

Quote from: arushipatel79 on May 28, 2024, 06:24:24 PMGrowing Up; At a very young age , I got very intrigued with Wigs and Bra's. I used to try on Bra's starting age 14 and stuffed them up with socks. I used to roam wearing panties , and gown , usually taken off my dryers from my neighbors laundry. I remember this one weekend , I was all by myself and tried makeup for the first time and did my best , let's just say it wasn't bad for my first time. That was my best weekend being in woman clothing's all day long around the house.

As I moved out of the house for college , I started freely and frequently cross dress, I bought my own silicone breasts , bra's , panties  and dresses. I used to go to thrift stores and Ross, pick up the best in the lot, 44DD size and go into changing room and try them on with my
Silicone boobs. I used to look for slightly worn panties , to make me feel I have been wearing them for ages. I got some cheap makeup, eyeliner, lipstick, foundation and the whole Shabang and 4-5 beautiful wigs. I had a closet full of items . Every Sunday, I would spend 3 hours dressing up , and sneaking out in public in my best woman attire, I used to get compliments all the time, many guys even approached me , I was flattered but never felt aroused for guys. Only when woman would stare , I would get a bulge.

There is nothing wrong with wearing the clothing that you like.  There are a lot of members of Susan's that have similar stories.

Quote from: arushipatel79 on May 28, 2024, 06:24:24 PMToday: I still have a collection of cross dressing items and really good stuff from Sephora. I still cross dress and roam around in the streets of SF during my work travels (when I am off work) , you may run into me on one of my work trips. My wife and kids go on trips to visit my in laws for a month in summer, that's when I am always dressed like a woman all around, with nail polish done too. I so feel in my element dressed as a woman.

Sexual preference: I am into Woman, dominating woman that would control me, dress me up and take me on a girls night out. Make out with me in ladies room .

Am I wrong in doing so? Should suppress my desires to cross dress?

I have already mentioned, that what you do and if it makes you happy then there is nothing wrong with what you do and of course there are Sub Forums that deal with cross dressing specifically.

However, after reading your brief history, I wonder if there is something else that brings you to Susan's Place, remember you don't have share any information about yourself if you do not feel comfortable in doing so.

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself in the other forums and threads.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new about new members

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most have experience in these issues as well.

Take care and all the best for the future.

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl
@arushipatel79
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
May 1990 Three surgery letters.
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Robbyv213

I don't feel you should suppress anything to be honest with you. Especially if this is something that is very much a part of who you are.

That being said if your wife doesn't know about this side of you and again she might I don't know how open you guys are about this sort of thing but she may be very upset that you never felt you could share this with her I know mine was pretty upset when she found out that I've always wanted to be a woman and that she was even more hurt that I felt I couldn't share that with anybody granted I never shared that with anybody my entire life so I figured I wasn't really doing anything wrong but slowly over time I can see the damage I did to our relationship by not telling her sooner or being upfront with her from the beginning.

But again I would suggest not suppressing or repressing anything that is such a big part of who you are. It will only find a way to manifest itself and if you've been trying to ignore the suppress it it will come out in ways that can be dangerous or very surprising and will most likely catch you off guard and could potentially let your secret out for you.

https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,248248.0.html#msg2272201

Everyday live your life a little more as your true self. Everyday live your life as the person you want to be and eventually you'll be that person before you even noticed you changed.
  •