Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Why does Nero get drunk and lose his head?

Started by Nero, January 16, 2008, 09:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

And blow up like an idiot?

Any theories on this?
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Shana A

Quote from: Nero on January 16, 2008, 09:52:28 AM
And blow up like an idiot?

Any theories on this?

I think the potential for transpeople to abuse alcohol or drugs is very high, we think if we drink/drug enough we might forget the pain we feel for being who we are. That's my answer as someone who has been there.

Your Jewish Mama y2g says, don't get drunk anymore Nero!  :(

y2g
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

Sarah Louise

Because he is human and has all the normal faults that go with being human.

Sarah L.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Jordan

Nero,

I surpressed my emotions regarding my Transgenderism for many years by heavily smoking pot,  All human beings think that it is possible to supress oppression in our lives with substances, Healing is overcoming it, should you choose too and learning how to recgonise the complusion and obession with trying to "fix" your saddness.

I hope your OK, I really do.

Mara
  •  

lisagurl

•  

Nero

Quote from: lisagurl on January 16, 2008, 10:40:15 AM
Not practicing self control?

Nero wouldn't know self-control if it fell on his head.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

NicholeW.

O, please! Surely you'd get to know it if it fell on your head! You're normally so friendly!!  :)

Your problem is one many of us have used to try and suppress who we are, Nero. And for some, our other genetic make-up seems to predispose us to addiction.

Always found my demons were very close to the surface after a few drinks. Got tired of visiting them on myself and on others. Although visiting them sober seems like it calms them somehow.

(((((Nero)))))

N~
  •  

RebeccaFog

Nero has too much time on his hands (through no fault of his own).

hope you find your head soon before a hungry doggy runs off with it.   :laugh:
  •  

Sarah

Because Nero is a Human Being.  :)
With Human issues.

If it happens a lot, I'd look into the possibility of being an alcoholic and teke steps accordingly.
If it doesn't, I'd just apoplogize, to whomever and dust myself off and keep going.

I'm glad you are a human being Nero, I wouldn't want you to be anything otherwise.

Thank you,

Sara
  •