Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Reply to Gina

Started by Tohl, January 14, 2008, 08:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tohl

Hi Gina. Thanks for your message. Sadly I can't respond personally yet as I have qualified for e-mail. have to work that one out!! basically I told my sister (who is the only sentient being in my immediate family) and she was mortified, saying " so you have been in exile all those years!" we shared a few tears and I copped to 'borrowing' her olive green suede ankle boots while she was in Nursing training. I would be around 14 and still at school. I had a pair of Black Watch tartan trousers that the boots went so well with. I got thrown out of morning assembly constantly for improper dress! You can read my poem about these years in the Introductions forum. After 3 loving relationships and 6 step-kids, in 1996 I decided that it was either claim my life for real or check out. I got my life in order and here I am. I am androgynous in appearance, at 6'2" with a limited budget my lifestyle and work means mainly jeans and sweat tops but I scrub up well when I put in some effort. Overall I have found it's more the vibe you give off that ticks the gender box in peoples mind. I'm quite maternal and often end up being agony aunt to many friends female and male, but again my experience is that it takes a long time to mould body and spirit into a fully functioning being. I'm still learning but now enjoy the process. I was glowing last night when a very funky young French woman told me that she had always regarded me as female in the 18 months she had known me and had no idea I was repackaged. Tg/Ts? I'm not too keen on labels. Not even on my clothes.
Maybe soon I will be able to reply to messages direct and post fotos.
Tohl
  •