Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Dan Savage: Stone the Adulterers First

Started by Hazumu, January 21, 2008, 02:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

On Bill Maher show, Gay columnist & reporter Dan Savage asks Huckabee supporters in South Carolina to explain the bible and how it pertains to homosexuality.

•  

NicholeW.

Indeed. One hopes they 'run outta rocks' very soon. I think many of our Christians here make the same point that was made by D.L. Hughley -- 'take care of those less fortunate and watch out for each other.' It does seem to get lost in this 'most Christian' of all countries. *sigh* 
  •  

tekla

"What is Bush? A Wiccan Priestess and we didn't know about it all this time?"
wicked funny

D.L Hugley is pretty funny too.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Autumn

I was listening to a prison broadcast radio station with my dad the other day, and he started quoting off the sins of soddom. Not caring about the poor, greed, inhospitality, and idolatry.

'Basically the republican party ticket. All this time we've been unfairly calling the queers sodomites, when we should be calling the republicans sodomites!'

Here's a time article about how the mistranslation of 'to know' was taken as to screw. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,870482,00.html

Gotta love all the mistranslations.
616!
  •  

NicholeW.

Yep, Autumn, Sodom sounds a lot like the good ole USA!
  •