Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I gotta work tomorrow

Started by Christo, December 21, 2007, 10:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christo

man.  if we wanna have monday off, we gotta work tomorrow sat till 8p.m..  that sucks! I'm pissed >:(
  •  

Kendall

I am on the Sunday and Monday X-Mas Eve Work train also. Chooooo Chooooo Chuga Chuga Chuga.
  •  

tinkerbell

Just think $$$$$$$$$$$$$  overtime, correct?  ;)  Anyhow, I have to run some errands in a few minutes.  Last minute Christmas shopping, etc...but I will be home before 8:00 P.M.  ;) ;D

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

tekla

I work every holiday I can, doubletime to start with, making time and a half golden.  I don't think I have not worked New Year's Eve since I was a kid, or had little ones.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Christo

Quote from: Tink on December 22, 2007, 02:07:54 PM
Just think $$$$$$$$$$$$$  overtime, correct?  ;)  Anyhow, I have to run some errands in a few minutes.  Last minute Christmas shopping, etc...but I will be home before 8:00 P.M.  ;) ;D

it aint over-time though princes.  We aint workin monday so it aint time & a half.  it sucks but thats it :(

Quote from: Kiera on December 22, 2007, 02:42:47 PM
[What time you usually get off

anytime we want >:D ;) lmao :laugh:
  •  

BCL

I am working Christmas day.... stop moaning Chris.

Rebecca
  •  

RebeccaFog

You want me to teach you to show up and then do nothing?

It makes it all worthwhile
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Rebis on December 23, 2007, 12:16:11 AM
You want me to teach you to show up and then do nothing?

Please, please, please DO! ;) LOL  ;D  Kidding!  ;D

•  

MeganRose

I wish I was working.

It would mean not having to see my family :/.

Megan
  •  

Sheila

Before I retired, I worked all the holidays. I had one day off and it wasn't a weekend either. I did that for 35 years. I'm happy that it is over with. I always thought when I had two days off in a row it was a holiday or vacation. I retired at age 53. I really don't have to work anymore. I guess it paid off in the long run.
Sheila
  •  

nickie

Last year I worked Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day this year. Nursing home residents dont care if it's a holiday!
  •  

KarenLyn

I don't get Monday off. It's not my turn until '09.

Karen Lyn
  •  

RebeccaFog

Quote from: nickie on December 23, 2007, 09:06:03 PM
Last year I worked Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day this year. Nursing home residents dont care if it's a holiday!
can't you all get around that by splitting the residents between all of you and taking them home with you?
  •  

celibi87

Quote from: nickie on December 23, 2007, 09:06:03 PM
Yeah us 24/7 workers never get many holidays off. I have worked every holiday for the past three years.
  •