Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I ve been re starting hrt for several times!

Started by serunser, March 14, 2006, 10:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serunser

I m very much confused as how to do things and keep going on with my life. For years, you all know the tale,  i ve been deciding about my gender. I know perfectly what i am. But i ve been so much scared! And i ahte myself every day for not being strong enough! And time passes by and nothing changes. i know that for you, readers, this must be very difficult to understand quite clearly but surely you ll recognize the "symptoms". My story must have so many replicas. But every day i m getting older and i fear i ll die this way! For a live in Mexico, and i m from a caucasian background, to tall, to big and most of it, to hairy. And i ve started without medical counseling taking dosages of hormones. I start then i stop. I ve done for 4 times. It has been expensive and tedious and fearful. I ve seen changes appear and disappear. But the fact is that i dont have where to move as i have to take care of myself and the person i live with, economically and emotionally. To write this, kind of helps me. Txs for ahving this space! Manuel :-* 
  •  

Kimberly

Well it is not a given that the person you live with despise you if they know about you, but as I am sure you know it is a possibility. Have you considered arranging them seeing an informational television type program regarding TG things before? Their reaction to something like that can be a hint...

For what it is worth neither ethnicity nor age are reasons to not do what it takes to be you and happy and all.

I suggest perusing the forums here, the wiki, the links and partaking in the chat if you feel so inclined.

I wish you luck and wisdom (=
  •  

Dersi

Have you seen a therapist?

One migth help with your particular problems in your current sittuation.

Talk to me, I also live in México. I have send you an email.
  •