Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

i guess its not really a question...just random thoughts to start a wierd disscu

Started by Natasha, January 27, 2008, 03:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

i guess its not really a question...just random thoughts to start a wierd disscusion..?

on the way to work this morning i saw the soft moon floating in the clear sky, partially swallowed by the atmosphere. it looked less like the moon and more like a jellyfish without its fringe. i imagined we lived in a world where the salty sky was filled with sea creatures and the ocean was full of birds and stars. i thought about how strange things are not strange where strange things are normal. how fun it would be to ride on clouds in the sea, and to go fishing in from a spaceship. if stars couldn't kill with it's firey components, we would collect stars instead of shells, and adventure the underwater planet world. i guess this world can only exist in my head and i will have to just be content looking up at the jellyfish moon.

ahh whatever..
  •  

tekla

Wow, what did you have for breakfast?  Was there perhaps some mold on the rye bread?
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Audrey

HA HA sorry had to laugh at Teklas reply.  I wonder how many people will understand that one.  ;)

Audrey
  •  

Hazumu

Quote from: Audrey on January 27, 2008, 12:44:27 PM
HA HA sorry had to laugh at Teklas reply.  I wonder how many people will understand that one.  ;)

Audrey
...cogito, ergot sum?

=K
  •  

tekla

I dose, therefore the world is not just black and white, but all the wonderful shades of pastel too.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •