Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do someone have PMS and cramps?

Started by Dersi, March 20, 2006, 02:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noleen111

My roommate swears I have a time of the month.. apparently I do get moody and more sensitive at certain times of the month.

For me, the hormones have made me more sensitive and I do cry more easily.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

JLT1

I always have maintained that I vhad a cycle.  I'd gain weight every so often.  Then, I  started tracking it.  There it was, every 26-29 days.  My psych thinks that I 've lost it and is worried.  Then, just over four months ago I started this healthy living program at work.  As part of the program, we track weight.  Sure enough, there is the pattern, every 27-28days, I  gained weight then I  lost it about a week later. 

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Dena

Lower forms of life use pheromones to determine when the proper time to mate is. Humans also produce them but we mostly have lost the ability to detect them but it's clear that our bodies can still respond to the pheromones produced by another person. This can be proven but the fact that women living together can have their periods synchronize. It's also possible our transgender brain may be more sensitive to the chemical  signal.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

spx_1112

I have a cycle too with some weight gain. Hugs Shannon
  •  

V

I've never experienced anything that I could approximate to a monthly cycle.
I guess I'm lucky  :D
I have experience lactating breasts though, that was quite an experience!
  •  

spx_1112

Lactation is something I look forward to. 
  •  

jujubes1986

been on hrt for 10 years now... and i have never experience this... im happy i dont actually :)

[/url]
  •