Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you watching?

Started by Thundra, July 29, 2007, 01:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annajasmine

I'm watching Joe vs the Volcano kind of cheesy but there just something about it I just like. I love the scene when Joe walks out of the doctors office.

•  

Cursty

I saw Alien V's Predator Requiem. It was pretty good! I thought the end was a bit of a rip off of Resident Evil Apocalypse! They are both good movies although a little corny in my opinion.
  •  

Pica Pica

I saw I am Legend at the pictures, it was okay but I prefer 28 days later.
I'm watching Michael Caine's Alfie tommorow.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

RebeccaFog

You either have to read "I am Legend" or watch the vincent price version which is titled "the last man on earth"

"The last man on earth" is in the public domain and can be downloaded for free without fear of justice kicking in your door and smashing you in the face with a lawsuit.
  •  

Pica Pica

to be honest that's not something I fear anyway
  •  

RebeccaFog

Well, what if they kicked in your door and took away you cans of spam?
  •  

Pica Pica

i'd beat them off with my SPAM cookbook.
  •  

tekla

Easy to cure yourself of Spam.  Go to Austin Minn. and do the factory tour.  Did the trick for me.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Rashelle

Me nd Melissa even though we're brokeup sit back and are gradually watching the charmed series. We have and are on up to season three.
I want to watch the human weapon series.
Rashelle
  •  

Cursty

I know Im not watching this at the moment but I luv Sci-fi and fantasy films. But I just heard that Peter Jackson has the rights and plans to begin the filming of J R R Tolkien's Hobbit in 2010 with a sequel to follow. Im very excited! I luved his version of The Lord of The Rings.
  •  

Pica Pica

I've been drinking expensive whisky, eating oranges and watching Casablanca - life aint much better than that.
  •  

tinkerbell

Well I am typing and watching the history channel at the same time...

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

shanetastic

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind!

Bomb movie!  Always fun to watch once in a while while I'm killing some time :)
trying to live life one day at a time
  •  

Natasha

•  

VeryGnawty

I showed my mom The Kingdom the other day.  It's kind of intense, but a great movie.

And I watched part of Batman Begins.  Great superhero movie.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Dante

I watched Back To The Future yesterday. I love that series!

•  

buttercup

Quote from: The_Unforgiven on February 27, 2008, 04:16:42 PM
I watched Back To The Future yesterday. I love that series!

That was a great series.  I think it is series 2 where a young Elijah Wood has a small role. 

Just saw 'The Mist' last week.  Thought provoking movie, couldn't figure out who was the more evil though?  Mrs Carmody or the monsters in the mist?   :laugh:   >:D
  •  

Pica Pica

I love back to the future,
I've just watched no country for old men, pretty typical coen brothers to me...people mumble at each other and walking silently along vast well shot wildernesses before shooting at each other, mumbling some more and going home.
  •