News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Guys and toilet seat lids

Started by Sara, January 22, 2006, 09:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jillieann Rose

This is a great thread and I wish I had seen it earlier,
Anyway I love your toliet Leigh. ;D Where can I get one?

Oh for you boys out there the proper postion for the toilet seat is down.
I found out one night when my boy left the seat up and my bottom went dippy dippy in the water.
That was a wonderful surprise. Now I always check before I sit down.
:)
Jillieann
  •  

Victoria L.

Oh... that happened to me once... :'( >:(

I still want to kill my dad. >:( :D
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Leigh on February 07, 2006, 10:37:03 PM
Steph

Its like this. I have this harness--eer--tool belt.

Ah Leigh...

Now I have this picture of Tim the Tool Man Taylor :)  But some how I don't think your "tool belt" is anything like his  :D :D :D

Steph
  •  

Sara

Indepence day 2. A story of a toilet held down with chains for fear it may escape and rule the planet. Instead of the President getting a mind wash he gets a splash in the face and the toilet sucks him into its hole and sends him into a spin. Fear takes over the world, is there nothing left that Will Smith can salvage. See Will get down right dirty with this new movie where even aliens fear to enter.

Sara.
  •  

melissa_girl

Quote from: Sara on February 09, 2006, 12:27:17 AM
Indepence day 2. A story of a toilet held down with chains for fear it may escape and rule the planet. Instead of the President getting a mind wash he gets a splash in the face and the toilet sucks him into its hole and sends him into a spin. Fear takes over the world, is there nothing left that Will Smith can salvage. See Will get down right dirty with this new movie where even aliens fear to enter.

Sara.

We knew the economy was going down the toilet, but this is ridiculous. ;)

Melissa
  •  

Jillieann Rose

How about the Toilet from Space.
After you use it your never the same.
Some people go in and never come out. Twiligh Zone kind of thing.
Dooh dooh dooh dooh.
;D
Jillieann
  •  

Leigh

EEEE WWW those are really crappy jokes.
  •  

Kimberly

Yea, this thread is really going down the drain *wink*

*scampers off giggling*
  •  

Erica78

If I can improvise on this a little.

Why do guys not lift the lid then put it back down? Well thats simple.
Now this is meant to be somewhat humerous but with some truth to it.
When you sit on the toilet well technically you dont really have to aim much cause pretty much gravity takes over but then again a man does have something to aim with but along the same line he doesnt exactly have a scope or iron site on his penis to really aim with hence why a guy doesnt always hit what they are aiming for in the beginning. As to why they leave the lid up well I bbelieve men are acustomed to kicking the lid up with there feet and just going and flushing and then turning to leave. I for one always wash my hands but personally I dont want to touch the seat regardless. Now as wrong as this is I have played tricks on my best friend before due to the whole "dont fall in" expression but I know although wrong it too has been played on me. But ladies I will assure you. Not all women are as clean as you would expect and fall into the same category as most men do as far as cleanliness and such. Ive seen womens restrooms that are just as bad if not WORSE than a mans restroom.  As far as chaining a lid to the floor I think thatd be a bit much but hey to each there own. Me personally I always raise the lid but dont always put it back down cause I dont have a woman here at my home staying with me. Its all in habits ladies. A man that spends a mojority of his time alone at home is going to keep the lid up except when he uses the toilet to do "paperwork" but at the same by doing this over a long period of time he may not remember to put it back down when out in public or where ever he may be at the time. Its all in habits...they can be made but can be broken as well.
Like the saying goes: "If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat." and of course "No job is finished until the paperwork is done." See the lady inside of me still comes out from time to time. :P
  •  

Nicole

Quote from: Dennis on January 23, 2006, 09:07:55 AM
So, just to chime in from the guy's point of view. Why is the default position down? Wouldn't we be equally within our rights to complain that women always leave the seat down?

Although personally, I do sit. When I use the men's room I put the seat up when I leave for the guys who stand.

Dennis

Because What goes up, must come down! ;)
Yes! I'm single
And you'll have to be pretty f'ing amazing to change that
  •