News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I have NO rear...

Started by Erica78, February 13, 2006, 10:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica78

;D I figured that might raise a few eyebrows. hehe

Im wondering what everyones opinion is of padded panties. I have absolutely no butt and have wondered what an experienced woman would have as far as info to make it look like I have a rear. Ive tried skinny jeans and some that seem to taper more at the thigh Ive even spent 150$ on a pair of blue cult jeans and still have been unsuccessful at having something I can really see in a mirror. I am familiar with the larger pockets and such but still thats more of an illusion and I want something that I too can see and be happy with. 

Thanx for your time and suggestions,

•  

melissa_girl

When I first started going out dressed, I bought some padded ones, but soon realized I didn't really need them and since they are uncomfortable to wear, I just went without them.  I also didn't think they looked that realistic on me.  If you have little body fat, then you might benefit from them more than I did.

Melissa
  •  

Elaine

I don't have any experience with padded panties, but I've been thinking about this lately also and was wondering if there were any excercises that might help... It seems like there's scattered information that suggests cycling impoves the caboose, can anyone comment on that?
  •  

Sarah Louise

I never tried them and never even thought about it.

Sarah L.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Joseph

Well, I can't help you with your question, but I just wanted to say that women don't need 'rears' to be attractive....imho....

Joseph
  •  

Erica78

Awww thats so sweet Joseph.
  •  

LostInTime

I have been ummmm.... gifted in that area since younger.  A problem back then, not so much now.  :)

However, I have seen some girls who do the padded panties and most have looked awful.  I would say save your pennies for something else down the road.  However, you never know until you try so if you do, let us know.
  •  

Lessa

Hey Erica!

Lol, I'm in the same possition you are in meaning I have no butt! I pretty much shrugged it off and joke about it. My white girlfriends and I joke that we all have "typical white girls butts." ^-^.

Seriously, don't worry to much about that not all girls have big butts maybe you are one of them. Also once you start taking horomones your fatt will start moving to other places of your body so be patient ^-^.

-Love always, Lessa ^-^
  •  

gail MtF

plastic surgery

some people get buttock implants

or

get fat (their own fat taken from somewhere else) injections

Gail
  •