Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Can books have gender?

Started by Constance, March 11, 2008, 03:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisbeth

"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

Mina_Frostfall

QuoteSounds like good advice for everyone.

I'm sorry, I guess just looking at it the wrong way. It's not so much the first two things that upset me though, it was the third one. Why should someone have to be good in bed for a marriage to work? Is it really just about sex? For me, it sounds like he was saying: If you want to be loved, then learn to be a good servant and a good whore. It makes me sad. I apologize, I shouldn't be so quick to read so much into things. I always think I know so much, but I'm just a stupid know-it-all.
  •  

tekla

Its not the only thing, but its not a bad thing.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Nero

Quote from: Emme on November 30, 2008, 09:54:40 AM
Quote from: Aelita_Lynn on November 30, 2008, 09:49:18 AM
QuoteSounds like good advice for everyone.

I'm sorry, I guess just looking at it the wrong way. It's not so much the first two things that upset me though, it was the third one. Why should someone have to be good in bed for a marriage to work? Is it really just about sex? For me, it sounds like he was saying: If you want to be loved, then learn to be a good servant and a good whore. It makes me sad. I apologize, I shouldn't be so quick to read so much into things. I always think I know so much, but I'm just a stupid know-it-all.

No, you're pretty much on the money.  One of the many reasons the donor and I don't get along.

the donor. lol :laugh:
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •