Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Susan's Place Chat/IRC Services DB's will be wiped 05/01/2006 12am CST (GMT -6)

Started by Susan, April 30, 2006, 07:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

I am going to wipe the irc server databases due to a problem which I believe is related to a corruption in the channel and nick databases. This means......

All users will have to re-register their nicks if they wish to prevent someone else from using it. I will be doing this 05/01/2006 at exactly 12am CST (GMT-6) approximately 17 hours from now. We will not be responsible for helping someone recover a nick if they lose it during this process. The nicks will be available on a first come first serve basis. So if you are concerned that someone will snap up your nickname I highly recommend that you be on at that time.

All public channels will have to be recreated. I will handle re-adding the server channels myself. All channel ops and staff will have to be re-added to services. Emerald the chat administrator can handle resetting up any ops who are not online when I do this, for those online I will re-add you myself.

I do not generally send out site emails however due to the fact that names and identities which have been used long term may be lost I felt it was warranted.  This will not affect people who only use the forums. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •