Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Doctor Gives 9 Year Olds Sex Changes. And They Say Evil Spirits Are Not Real?

Started by Natasha, April 22, 2008, 06:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

Doctor Gives 9 Year Olds Sex Changes. And They Say Evil Spirits Are Not Real?

Link
4/22/2008

"A liberal Christian came by about a year ago to challenge me as to whether corporate industrial pollution was responsible for the increase in homosexuality - especially among children - by messing with their hormones"

•  

tekla

corporate industrial pollution was responsible for the increase in homosexuality - especially among children - by messing with their hormones

It would be funny if the industrial capitalistic system, which they love so much, did it.  Though I doubt it.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Ell

yeah, the church can't take a stand for ending the export of jobs, hunger in America, or even against the killing in Iraq. so it it takes a stand against Gays and Trans. good call.
  •  

Terra

Wow, even blames the fact that the women are working. :o
Quote from: ell on April 22, 2008, 08:36:25 PM
yeah, the church can't take a stand for ending the export of jobs, hunger in America, or even against the killing in Iraq. so it it takes a stand against Gays and Trans. good call.

Course not, then they would lose people by upsetting them. Better to go with something safer to attack.

I think they did the same thing with blacks, the Indians before, ect. Wonder what will happen when they run out of scapegoats?

"Yes it is those dirty heathen pidgins I tell you. We have been feeding them for years and now they corrupt our youth by spreading their filth! God himself hates pidgins, give us money to save your soul!" ::)
"If you quit before you try, you don't deserve to dream." -grandmother
  •