Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Female Voice Help

Started by dani9878, May 09, 2007, 04:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dani9878

Hi. I'm 17 and a crossdresser. I finally got the guts up to tell a friend who I am, and she was really supportive. Now we plan on going all the way and having a day at the mall. Sorta a 'girls' day out' thing. (My first.) My problem is, I don't have a female voice. We've done everything else and I look like a teenage girl physically, but I don't sound like one. Does anyone have any tips or steps for me?
  •  

Melissa

Yes, take a look at this thread: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,5929.0.html

I commend you that you actually want to work on your voice and pass. :)
  •  

dani9878

Quote from: Melissa on May 09, 2007, 04:42:00 PM
Yes, take a look at this thread: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,5929.0.html

I commend you that you actually want to work on your voice and pass. :)

Thanks. It's sorta frightening, but I'm working on it. And I have a wonderful friend to help me. And yea, I'll be sure to look at that.

Oh, by the way, I'm Danielle. I used to be on the forums, but it's been a while and I forgot my username recently, so.....

But if you have any other advice, please share.
  •  

Melissa

I think most everything is consolidated in that page.  I need to comb through the responses and put it all in one page, which I started on my website.  Also it's been a while, so I can't remember if all the tips I have are posted.
  •  

dani9878

•  

stephanology

You never told us how your "girls day out" went, love, we're dying to hear!

much love,

S
  •  

dani9878

Sorry, it's been so long. Actually, We had our girl's day out thing on New Years this year. IT was my first time being a girl in public. I couldn't speak ever, but still. What better way to start the new year than as a girl? It was great, but I was so nervous. I was hyperventilating and everything. Since then, being a girl in public has become a weekly thing. We even went out on the week of my 18th birthday, which was great. I can post some pictures if anyone is interested.

^_^ ~Dani
  •  

Princess

i talk at the top of my vocal chords, and everyone thinks i sound "childish and falsetto" but i don't know what it is about a girls voice that i'm not getting.
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Princess on April 15, 2008, 03:02:51 PM
i talk at the top of my vocal chords, and everyone thinks i sound "childish and falsetto" but i don't know what it is about a girls voice that i'm not getting.
Make it a little breathier.
  •