Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Tinted Moisturiser

Started by louise000, April 24, 2008, 02:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

louise000

Help please !!  I've bought a bottle of Johnson's Holiday Skin Body Lotion which "gradually builds a flawless, even tan".
Can I use it on my face as well as other parts of my body? (There are no warnings to say it shouldn't be used on the face).
TIA Louise x
  •  

Nero

No. You need one made for the face. I got tired of people laughing at my lily white skin and since I can't tan, I tried something like this once. Look for a gradual self-tanner made for the face. If you can't find a gradual one, go for the lightest shade available and gradually build it up to match the rest of your body.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Just Mandy

I agree with Nero... the best one I've found is Perfect Colour by Chanel and it's for the face.

Amanda

Something sleeps deep within us
hidden and growing until we awaken as ourselves.
  •  

louise000

Thank you both for saving me from making a mistake.
L. x
  •  

Andrew

I don't know if it's wise to use artificial tanning in the first place. You could end up looking like these guys: http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1799016

I found that pic yesterday on CollegeHumor. Even the WASPs at my college aren't that bad.
Lock up yer daughters.
  •