Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Gah, boy for an hour

Started by Terra, April 09, 2008, 01:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terra

I'm so upset with myself. Today I decided that I had the time and needed to go get a new cell phone. I had been without one for a month and found that being unable to call cross continental was hurting my ability to get certain things done. So today I signed up with alltel, but to get it I had to do something unpleasant to me.

I realized as I was leaving the dorms that I would be signing a legal document, thus I had to present ID. Since my name change can't occur until july legally, this posed a problem. I realized that if I did not want to give myself away I would have to do something I swore I would never do again...I dressed up in boy mode.

Things went smoothly, way to smoothly. I got sired without question, whereas just the day before I was miss. It seemed way to easy to slip back into guy mode after months of being a girl. The whole experience troubled me as I wonder if this breaks the RLT i'm under.

I hope this is the last the world sees of 'Eric'.
"If you quit before you try, you don't deserve to dream." -grandmother
  •  

LynnER

Ick...

That had to be hard for you...  Personaly I dont think Id have the guts to even try... but my ID picture is current, which is the most important thing... Most people only pay attention to the picture, not the name or marker...  Or atleast thats my experiance.
  •  

mickiejr1815

seems to be that way for me, some guy asked if it was pronounced michelle, i was dieing laughing inside :D :D :D :D. i've always hated that name too. since working at walmart, i have noticed a lot more girls with BOY names lately. a girl came in the other day and she took off and left her husband at the counter, RYAN came up on my computer, so i asked it it was him, he said no it was his WIFE and goes on to explain that she has INTERESTING parents. and i think i offended one guy when i asked if his wife was named Sandy completely forgetting it's also a guy's name...lol. damn spongebob...lol :D :D :D :D :D

Mickie
The New Warrior Princess
  •  

debbie j

hey Angel hun . i dont know if you have thought about this . but maybe this would be a good idea for when

you get your next cell phone. and that is prepaid cell phone. i got mine from walmart. for like about 60.00

or so . and when you turn it on . and all that you get free air time for turning it on. via the internet. and

the prepaid cards are easy to use. plus you can get as many time cards as you need too. ;).
  •  

Terra

Quote from: debbie j on April 10, 2008, 08:19:44 PM
hey Angel hun . i dont know if you have thought about this . but maybe this would be a good idea for when

you get your next cell phone. and that is prepaid cell phone. i got mine from walmart. for like about 60.00

or so . and when you turn it on . and all that you get free air time for turning it on. via the internet. and

the prepaid cards are easy to use. plus you can get as many time cards as you need too. ;).

I did think about that, but my father convinced me that it would be to expensive. Altell has this 'friend 5' deal that no matter the network you can talk to these people for free...sort of. I have 5 friends i'm always talking to, so it worked alright.

But if a similar situation pops up, i'm going as Rachel.  >:(
"If you quit before you try, you don't deserve to dream." -grandmother
  •  

lady amarant

Geez. I'm sorry you had to do that dear-heart. As you say though, hopefully that is the last of it.

~Simone.
  •  

debbie j

Quote from: Angel on April 12, 2008, 03:13:59 AM
Quote from: debbie j on April 10, 2008, 08:19:44 PM

I did think about that, but my father convinced me that it would be to expensive. Altell has this 'friend 5' deal that no matter the network you can talk to these people for free...sort of. I have 5 friends i'm always talking to, so it worked alright.

But if a similar situation pops up, i'm going as Rachel.  >:(

hi Angel yea altell does have that 5 freinds deal . but i can say i have found that the prepaid is honestly

not very expensive at all. like me i spend 30.00 a month for the prepaid one. and for me it lasts me . and

i have time left over every month  when i add the new time card. no i dont talk much on the phone at all

unless  i need a bus or talk to my brother or my sister . :P  but it is good that it did work out like it did

Angel .  :)
  •