Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Coming off estrogen

Started by louise000, April 15, 2008, 06:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

louise000

For reasons explained in my earlier posts on the mtf board, I have stopped estrogen treatment. I had been on a pretty low dose for 4-5 months, but despite a couple of weeks without having estrogen, my nipples and pubescent breasts have continued with their gradual development and my flesh is as silky soft as ever. However I have been having headaches and some abdominal discomfort too, which I am attributing to my hormone withdrawal.
Having got this far I am feeling quite sad about stopping the treatment - I felt so good while I was taking estrogen and loved seeing the small changes occurring.
I really don't want to stop and if I was single I would carry on, but for the sake of my wife and our relationship I have stopped.
So there are two lessons here
1) Don't think if you stop hrt the changes will abruptly stop.
2) Think hard and take professional advice before starting hrt, you need to be certain you can carry through with it.
  •  

samanthawhalen

People that are overweight and know it really struggle in carrying through with healthy habits. 

People that are sick of being overweight will do ANYTHING THEY CAN to lose weight, not excluding exercise. 

I don't the real issue here is your ability to carry through with HRT.  Love is love, Louise, no matter what package it comes in.

Aeron

•