Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Haircuts

Started by sneakersjay, April 16, 2008, 02:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sneakersjay

Does anyone have any websites with haircuts for men?  I got my hair cut last week and sometimes it looks like Johnny Depp but mostly it looks stupid like a 'shroom, lol.  I'm going tomorrow to get it recut and want a good pic to take to say : cut it like THIS!!  LOL

Thanks!

Jay

•  

Pica Pica

I wanted edwardian roughian and ended up with 80s fop band... I think it's just something that must be accepted in life.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

noxdraconis

•  

jet3

also, i dont know how thick your hair is? but mine is very thick! every time i get my hair cut i have to tell them to thin the top of my hair out, because if they dont my hair will look like a mushroom too lol so that might be something you want to consider.
Jet
  •  

Jay

oooo thanks for the site noxdraconis! ;D

I always have to have my hair thinned out at the hair dressers or I would have no style after 2 to 3 days after the haircut.

•  

zombiesarepeaceful

hey now...i just cut my hair in a shroom cut. i like it personally...i can't stand my sides being long but i like having bangs and a shaggy top to hide behind, so the bowl cut was perfect. but before i resorted to this style i found most barbers are good with cutting your hair exactly as you want it..they cut men's hair all day. better results than a beauty salon or family hair stylist place imo, when it comes to cutting a guy's hair.
  •  

kestin

I've been wanting to go to a hairdresser for ages and just simply say.

"Hai thar, I'm transgendered so if you could give me a haircut that will make me look as masculine as possible, that'd be awesome, k thanks." *hands over money*

I've found some good sites on choosing hairstyles according to face shape that will help you look more masculine.

http://menonvenus.com/fashion/hairstyles-for-men-choosing-the-right-one-for-your-face-shape/

The site is amusing too :3 I have been fighting the urge to get my head shaved (the shortest I've ever gone was a No. 4) about 2-3cm's (1 inch) but sometimes going the baldy route can actually enhance your feminine features -_-
  •  

Suzy

Try this site for some good pics:
http://www.supercuts.com/

Why not just call and talk to some places and see how they feel about giving you a guy's cut.  Then go the the place where you feel most comfortable.

Kristi
  •  

ConfusedMichelle

I totally rock the fauxhawk. You should get one, easy to fix.

Even though this is on the singer Pink, it looks pretty much like mine only hers is blonde and mine is dark brown.

•  

tekla

There is the standard 'short back and sides' or the classic crew cut.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

James-Alen

^^ 5 more months and i turn 18 and can get the cut I've always wanted! woOt!
  •  

Jamie-o

Here's another good haircut gallery I came across: http://www.hairfinder.com/menshair.htm

I was actually trying to find some teen hairstyles, since like most of us who are pre-T, I figure my best bet is to try to pass for 15 or so.  But being an old fogey, I'm not very up to date on the current styles.  Any tips from you young-uns? ;)
  •