Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Cali girl, saying hi to you, and Meghan.

Started by lacitychick21, May 12, 2008, 02:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rozenmaiden

hi Laci,
u look adorable, with a witty
personality to boot  :laugh:
hope we can be friends
~jennifer
  •  

lacitychick21

Quote from: MeghanAndrews on May 14, 2008, 11:08:04 PM
OMG! Wow, you are a serious hater Cali, lol. No mention of the time I pulled the hair away from your face when you were puking in that parking lot on the way home from LA. Oh, oops, um, that didn't happen. You haven't even read my blogs, it's all true, it's all true! Hahahaha, you so crazy! Ok, so I obviously didn't mention Laci's um, unstable tendencies in my blog. I was trying to keep that quiet but now it's out! GASP! Repent Laci, Repent!

Heeeeeyyy!!! See! That didn't happen! I thought I saw a gold nugget on the ground so I was staring at it, very closely, yelling at it. Turns out a gold nugget it was not. Live and learn.

Two, I have read your blogs. Numerous times to boot. They're all copy edited to 500 words. I'll send them to you tomorrow.  :icon_workout:

Quote from: rozenmaiden on May 14, 2008, 11:13:00 PM
hi Laci,
u look adorable, with a witty
personality to boot  :laugh:
hope we can be friends
~jennifer

I look forwards to it, beb.  :icon_walk:
  •  

Lori

Quote from: MeghanAndrews on May 14, 2008, 11:08:04 PM
OMG! Wow, you are a serious hater Cali, lol. No mention of the time I pulled the hair away from your face when you were puking in that parking lot on the way home from LA. Oh, oops, um, that didn't happen. You haven't even read my blogs, it's all true, it's all true! Hahahaha, you so crazy! Ok, so I obviously didn't mention Laci's um, unstable tendencies in my blog. I was trying to keep that quiet but now it's out! GASP! Repent Laci, Repent!

Ok, I am seriously going to have to read those blogs now.
"In my world, everybody is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!"

If the shoe fits, buy it in every color.
  •  

lacitychick21

Quote from: Lori on May 15, 2008, 08:53:36 AM

Ok, I am seriously going to have to read those blogs now.

Just remember, it didn't happen.  8)
  •  

HelenW

Welcome, Cali!

Any friend of my friend, Megs, is a friend of mine indeed!

Stop into the chat room sometime and I'll tell ya how we know all about how Meghan is, with the lies, damned lies and statistics she brings us.  :P

Anywhoo, I'm happy to finally make your acquaintance since Megs has talked about you quite a bit!

hugs & smiles
Emelye
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

lacitychick21

AWWW!

TY Emelye!

I appreciate the very kind words. How do I get onto Susan's chat? Hmmmm...I need to ask Meghan how to do that.

LoL Meghan's a big old liar..huh? :P
  •