Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Free Republic comments on Colorado Transgender bill

Started by Hazumu, June 06, 2008, 01:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

NOTICE: The comments are ugly.  Do not go there if you will be offended by hate and callousness of an extreme form.

Remove the spaces to use:
Quotehttp :// www. freerepublic. com/ focus /f-news /2026493 /posts

Karen
  •  

Alyssa M.

Quite the contrary; I enjoyed watching them wring their pathetic hands. Pardon me for gloating. :icon_mrgreen:

The sky will not fall, everyone will get along just fine, and life will go on as usual, except that security guards won't be allowed to harass transgendered people and landlords won't be allowed to kick out transgendered tenants. (Oh, yeah, this law wasn't actually about bathrooms at all, was it?) And these morons will become incrementally more marginalized as time goes on.

If Vail sees a slight drop in the number of Texans visiting, so much the better.

~Alyssa
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.

- Anatole France
  •  

NicholeW.

Quote from: Alyssa M. on June 06, 2008, 02:23:10 PM
If Vail sees a slight drop in the number of Texans visiting, so much the better.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and Tennesseans, and Alabamans, and Nebraskans and ....  >:D

•  

Hazumu

I felt it necessary to put the disclaimer up and mung the address.  I don't want trouble for Susans because someone clicked through and was offended by what they found.

I find that the crudely expressed ideas there often get cleaned up, aggregated and then 'dog whistled' later by public haters.  If you can stand the pstench, reading this muck can get you prepped to anticipate it and refute it later.

=K
  •