Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

T - loss of sensation?

Started by Nero, June 30, 2006, 11:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

At the risk of sounding like an uninformed, sex-crazed freak, I'm going to ask a stupid question. Yeah, I know I've been interrogating you guys lately, but I've never heard anybody address this concern.
I've heard over and over how T increases the libido, but is there any loss of sensation anywhere?
Do you still respond the same way before T? Or is female pleasure caused purely by estrogen?
Not that it's a deal breaker or anything, but I want to know.

Nero
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Mario

Nero,
   No sensation loss anywhere. As you have heard, your sex drive increases big time. Different things with different people as far as hair growth, how much and how long it takes. As far as the estrogen question? I don't  think that would change if I follow, that is more of a preferance?

Marco

•  

Nero

Thanks for responding, Marco.
I don't know if estrogen is a preference or not, just don't want to lose feeling. You know there's just certain things, and I don't if they're female only sensations or not.
If I still have all my parts inside, will the body still produce estrogen or does T shut it down?
Sorry, I know this is a little... I can't believe I'm talking about this.

Nero
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

MarcosGirl

Nero,
       Marco and I were discussing this, and I thought I would chime in here.  I don't want to embarrass you, but I am a very straight forward person when it comes to talking about "personal" things.  If I am understanding your original post, you are asking about sensation in the "middle" section.  I'm just trying to keep it clean because we aren't in the sexuality forum.  Marco is probably going to kill me, but I will mention that since I have been sexually active with him, he made it clear from the start that that area was off limits.  He says he has never derived any sexual pleasure from there, even when he was with men as a woman.  His sexual pleasure has always come from the front part.  That is what Marco was referring to when he said "preference", because I explained to him what I thought you meant.
     In answer to your estrogen question, getting T injections does shut own your body's production of estrogen.  Your inside female parts will just sit there dormant.  My opinion is that if they are going to shut down anyway, why not have them removed if you have the funds, because all they are are potential places for cancer to grow.  And...if you keep them, then you have to continue getting "those exams".  I enjoy being female, but HATE those exams.
    I hope I answered your question without sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.

;D
Pam
  •  

Dennis

No loss of sensation, but it does seem that I'm wired a little differently than before.

Dennis
  •  

taylor

Nero,

Your asking good questions and not questions that you should worry about dude.

First off your sensation will actually increase and change.  You will re-discover your body because you are going to grow a penis, and no matter the size the nerve sends the same message! NICE! LOL

We refer to typically womens openings as vagina's and I refer to men with these front openings as having "Manholes" lol.  For those that have this to ignore it completely is in my personal opinion robbing yourself of some pleasure that men do feel! The outter rim area is where there is sensation ( I do mean the very outer rim too) which is comparible to the scrotum sensativities.  If the nerve is hit right there are several ways to feel successful completion if you will. I have talked with many T men and they all report pretty much the same things to me.

As for the internal parts, I think that you are totally safe in ever having to worry about their absense at all.  Explore and enjoy bro that is what is so cool about it being your body!  ;D

Peace,

Taylor
  •  

Nero

Marco, Pam, Dennis, and Taylor, thank you so much for responding.
Between the four of you, I have all the answers I need.
Thanks for always being there to calm my fears. You all are so kind, so understanding.

Nero
  •