Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

new item to help cut the hunger

Started by debbie j, March 20, 2008, 09:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debbie j

hiyea all i just wanted to tell you all. about this great new item i came across in the store . a little while ago

it is called yoplait smoothies! and they come in different flavor,s . but iam in love with the strawberry myself

and i will say dont drink it when you get it from the store. wait till you get home. and put it in the fredge for

a day . untill it is nice and cold. and then drink it. otherwise  it wont taste as good as it will when you leave

it in the fredge for a day  :). also too it only costs a $1.00. and  it is great source of calcium too 8)
  •  

Annwyn

What's wrong w/ a bit of exercise?  I exercise daily and can eat whatever I bloody wanna! ;D
  •  

debbie j

Quote from: Annwyn on March 20, 2008, 10:26:58 PM
What's wrong w/ a bit of exercise?  I exercise daily and can eat whatever I bloody wanna! ;D

::) ::) not a thing at all Annwyn. i also exercise daily  too. but that was not the point of this post ;) :laugh:

the point was to help stop the time when you get that hungery feeling . and you dont want to indulge

then you can grab one of these tasty drink,s . and stop that hungery feeling . and also too like i siad

it is great source of calcium too ;) :)
  •  

Annwyn

Yeah but... but...

I am deliberately being close minded to diet.  Diet sucks the joy out of the soul.

Why diet when you can just workout and eat whatever you wanna?  Hunger is your friend then:-)

/thread hijack
  •  

tekla

Big word, I know, but worth knowing - Metabolism.  It refers to how the body processes food and working out, and its not the same for everyone.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Lisbeth

If your body is the cooperative sort (not everyone's is) depression is a great weight-loss tool (NOT).  I've lost 24 pounds using it.
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

Annwyn

Quote from: Lisbeth on March 21, 2008, 09:25:09 AM
If your body is the cooperative sort (not everyone's is) depression is a great weight-loss tool (NOT).  I've lost 24 pounds using it.

I nominate this the

MOST EMO POST OF THE DAY!!!

•  

tekla

I just stand here and stare at my shoes and think about how miserable my life in the suburbs is now.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Annwyn

Quote from: tekla on March 21, 2008, 09:44:31 AM
I just stand here and stare at my shoes and think about how miserable my life in the suburbs is now.

LOSE.

Most emo post already nominated, hehe.
  •  

debbie j

Quote from: Annwyn on March 21, 2008, 09:08:36 AM
Yeah but... but...

I am deliberately being close minded to diet.  Diet sucks the joy out of the soul.

Why diet when you can just workout and eat whatever you wanna?  Hunger is your friend then:-)

/thread hijack

thats it IAM GETTING MY WHIP OUT NOW Annwyn >:D >:D. not if you diet the right way  ;). and again

no hunger is NOT your freind at all!!

Posted on: March 21, 2008, 07:37:02 PM
Quote from: tekla on March 21, 2008, 09:11:57 AM
Big word, I know, but worth knowing - Metabolism.  It refers to how the body processes food and working out, and its not the same for everyone.

very true tekla good point  ;)

Posted on: March 21, 2008, 07:37:52 PM
i nominate Annwyn for a pair of hand cuffs >:D
  •