Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

So despaired. So despaired!!!

Started by ixt2003, June 11, 2008, 01:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ixt2003

Hi there... I just want to ask... what do you need to do the surgery in any clinic?Permission from the psychiatrist?? What other do you have to do before surgery??I have lots of fears,but It just frekas me when I see my body...!!I can handle that!!Otherwise I wolud stay as a boy...!!! I ca'nt be like this!!Most of the times the only thing I think about,is surgry!!I can't concentrate to anythinh else! I ca'nt even have sex......I can't even ...(sorry) masturbate!!!!! I feel as a freak!!! I don't know what I am being in a male body,and inside being female...!!!! On Friday I will go to my psychiatrist,but I feel sooooo awful!!!!! So much pain!!!!!!!!!!!! I ca'nt handle it!!!!!

***I'm from Greece... sorry for the bad english...and for the upset & misereable message as I'm not good!!I just wake up and think transs subject and surgeries!!
**And I just wonder...Is there any life from me?? Can I hope??Does anone who has done surgery can tell that it's a relief the new self??

Just say anything..I need it!!!

***Anybody from Greece??:O
  •  

tekla

There is someone on the forum from Greece who posts regularly. 

Sorry, I don't know the routine for what happens in Greece.  Its so different from nation to nation, and in like the US different in different places.  Starting by talking to a good professional, like you are going to do is considered the best first step however.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Cindi Jones

IXT,

Do a web search for Harry Benjamin Standards of Care.  Also, a gender therapist will help you identify the things that you'll need to do.

Basically you'll need to see a therapist for some time to get his/her approval.  You will also live in your gender roll full time for at least one year.  There will also be hormone replacement therapy which will be monitored by a qualified doctor.  Once your therapist thinks you are ready, you'll need to secure a recommendation letter. 

I hope that helps.

My best to you.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

deniz

ixt,
i am from greece and i think we have talked in mirc.
Srs will not change your body.HORMONES AND DIET(YES TO ME IT IS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE) will get you there.your body will be feminime and despair will go away.Body first(and face) and THEN srs.
  •  

ixt2003

DENIZ I am a pre-op transsexual,i take hormones e.t.c. the only thing i care about is surgery!!do you know anything more??? in Greece?? thn ya!!!
  •  

deniz

ixt,
     i would strongly suggest NOT TO have your surgery in greece.LOTS OF REGRETS.aCTUALLY i have met 4 girls.they all had complications and not fuctional vaginas. If you can afford it go to london which is near but very expensive.Or try tailand..also you must wait 2 years for hormonotherapy before having you srs.Best of luck
  •  

ixt2003

thnk u very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recently spoke with another transs,and she also told me thaat in Greece,things are awful!!!! But thnks for information...Take Care!!!!!! ;);)
  •  

Mari

did u consider Dr. Sava Perovic in Belgrade,Serbia?
She is no longer trapped by destiny
And ever since she let go of the past
She found her life was beginning
  •