6/13/2008

"Excerpt: "How interesting that we now have a homosexuality,
transsexual caucus – I guess you could call it – at the congressional
level. It's just unbelievable that there are this many congressmen who
are promoting homosexuality and transsexual perversion," LaBarbera
laments."
  •  

mickie88

it's about damn time they were at the congressional level, it shows just how many of us that there really is, not to mention who's gonna deny rights to a congressperson on the street? we will soon have our rights or our government may fall apart. EVERYONE needs treated equally, from congress to the homeless.

i read the comments, i have i guess you could say now Universalist Unitarian values that were founded in Christian beliefs. and i could tell EVERY  comment was submitted by a judgmental hard core Christian believer, hate the people that are ruining are country on top of the "sin".

i know i'm preaching to some of the choir here, but i was taught God loves all of us, he just may or may not approve of some of the things we do.

judge, and lest ye not be judged.

who is without sin, let them cast the first stone.

those kind of comments on that page is why i quit going to church. if God didn't create us that way or this, then we sure as hell wouldn't be here!!!

that's my view on it :) ;D

Warrior Princess Mickie
  •  

tekla

Its a very red-blue state deal, a quick glance put about 90% of them on one of the two coasts.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

mickie88

i'm definitely glad i have a democrat fighting in my state, that makes me extremely happy.

Warrior Princess Mickie
  •