Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

After being ignored a lot...

Started by Mnemosyne, June 28, 2008, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

I am at a family gathering. Most of it is not my biological family but my sister's husband's family. I already knew that they did not care for me so I knew this would not be a big, fun trip but I wanted to see my fam.

While out in the kitchen someone asks my mom how her son in (insert state here) was doing. This was a couple of hours into the event and he had already seen me not to mention that I was present for it last year too. My mom nods her head at me and tells him my name. He says hello and starts to inquire again. She interrupts and says that I am her oldest. Still not sinking in yet until I answer a question about the state I am living in. The lights go on and he immediately dropped the conversation and went outside.

I just looked at my mother and said, "Well that went over real well."

At last count I had a whole 5 people talk to me so far and 3 of those were bio-fam.
  •  

Mnemosyne

Luck!

My mom came back in later on and told me that all of the jerks had left and only the nice people were outside. LOL.

Moral? Some people are obnoxious jerks? But then we all knew that. This same guy runs his mouth on anything that pops into his head. Earlier in the day he was ranting about young adults graduating from college with huge bills already accumulated from their education. Truthfully I found his reaction to me rather funny. He is such a little brain that he could not deal with me at all.
  •  

JCov212

I love it too when all the jerks leave and the nice people remain. Hope things went well after the jerkoffs left   ;D
  •  

Mnemosyne

I had a good time and I got to be there for the little one and that is all that matters. :)
  •