Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Too curious for my own good

Started by iminadaze, July 31, 2008, 12:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iminadaze

I have to shave twice a day if I want to keep the stubble at bay and applying make up to hide it does not work so well for me
as I still notice the shadow unless I put way to much makeup on. I found an electrologist who charges $75 per hour and will soon be going to her, but in the meantime I wanted to know how I would look withuot the facial hair so I conviced my girlfriend to tweeze all the hair from from my face. she moved like a machine just yanking away, OMG! the pain was horrible I had to really convince myself that it would be worth it in the end. she would pluck for about an hour then take a break and pluck a little more, maybe 20 minutes
It took 3 days to clear all the hair and the result is amazing. it has been 7 days since she finished and there still no sign of hair. all in
all I am very glad that I did it but I will never do it again. now I am wondering when it will grow back so I can start my electro and be rid of the nasty hair for good.

Kisses......Nicole   
  •  

IsabelleStPierre

LOL, ya that does hurt like the *****! (word I shouldn't use) The only problem that I have had with tweezing is I tend to get ingrown hairs easily and those look horrible! I never had much facial hair to start with and I went the laser route instead of electrolysis. Just as a warning...the upper lip tends to be the main problem area for PAIN when having hairs zapped...oh the joyful fun you have yet ahead of you!
  •  

dawn

Plucking facial hair can cause problems later for electro
  •