Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Underwear tees for juniors

Started by barbie, April 19, 2010, 01:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Several years ago, I saw a lot of cute summer tees for juniors and little girls in Wal-mart, and purchased several as it was clearance season. Price tags were mostly $1. I love juniors tees as they are cheap, affordable, and very cute, making me look a little bit younger.

I wore them with pants or even with juniors' skirts. But later I saw the tag denoting 'underwear tee' in all of the cute tees for juniors.

I wear them here in my country because I believe people would not know they are actually underwear, or nowadays there is no clear boundary between underwear and outfit. I am not quite sure in other countries.

The following photos were all taken in the U.S. At that time, many people greeted me in beach by saying 'hi~' or 'your hat is so cute', and etc. In retrospect, I am just little bit nervous that they might notice that my tees were actually for underwear, or it was out of fashion  :embarrassed:.

The skirt was $3 as they were for clearance at Wal-mart.

I thought all cute juniors tees were for underwear, but the following tee does not have a tag for underwear.

The price tag of the capris is $1 at clearance in Walmart.

Barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

LordKAT

All t shirts were originally intended as underwear. They are rarely worn as such anymore and the colors and design are clearly making them outer wear. No worries about them being seen as 'under' wear.
  •  

Martin

Yeah, not that I'm really the girl's fashion expert, I agree with LordKAT. I really doubt anyone's going to look at you and think "that shirt's underwear!"
"You measure democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
  •  

JessieMH

God if I had a figure like that x.x

They look fine Barbie, nobody would see those and think "underwear"
  •  

Lyric

Yes. Pretty much any top with imprinting on the front is intended as outerwear. Serious type I am, I would never have thought of wearing junior tops like that, but they look really cute on you. You're a creative shopper for sure.

Lyric
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

barbie

Oh. Thanks so much for positive comments. So no problem for wearing them when I visit Portland, Or, USA this year.

I also made some big mistakes by wearing colorful underwear short pants outdoors. I did not know it was underwear, but later found it  :embarrassed:. Some people seemed to be perplexed, but commented like "Yes. it is so hot and muggy."  :embarrassed:

After that, I have never tried it outdoors, but in summer, I sometimes wear it in front of my apartment for very short time, as it is so comfortable to wear.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

rejennyrated

Sorry to go off topic for a moment Just a quick query - Can everyone else see the pics in the thread?

I eventually found them in the gallery section ok but in this thread itself all I get is a little beige box saying "sorry you are not allowed to view this file. Make sure you are connected to the server." I'm thinking software bug here as I can clearly see the photos when I go to the gallery directly I'm using a mac with osx 10.6 in 64bit mode and firefox 3.6.3. Anyone?

Nice look by the way Barbie. I love bright colours like that. :)
  •  

Pica Pica

I want a big fat sods version of the green tshirt with the flowers and the yellow one with the taxi.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: rejennyrated on April 21, 2010, 11:56:45 AM
Sorry to go off topic for a moment Just a quick query - Can everyone else see the pics in the thread?

I eventually found them in the gallery section ok but in this thread itself all I get is a little beige box saying "sorry you are not allowed to view this file. Make sure you are connected to the server." I'm thinking software bug here as I can clearly see the photos when I go to the gallery directly I'm using a mac with osx 10.6 in 64bit mode and firefox 3.6.3. Anyone?

Nice look by the way Barbie. I love bright colours like that. :)

I see them just fine in the thread. I also use firefox but i'm on XP
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Pica Pica on April 21, 2010, 02:10:55 PM
I want a big fat sods version of the green tshirt with the flowers and the yellow one with the taxi.

Oh. The green t-shirts was actually for little girls < age 14 or something, but I purchased it anyway. Not so bad.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •