Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Fashion with Smile~

Started by barbie, July 03, 2008, 06:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

I also noticed that I usually do not smile in my photos. Actually, I tend to smile and laught a  lot.

Some of my *smile* photos.

This was before marathon.

Barbie~
Just do it.
  •  

Chrissty

Hi Barbie,

Your smile makes all the difference! ;)

Those settings are also really beatuiful..

:icon_hug:

Chrissty
  •  

barbie

Christy, Thanks.

My second son took the first photo for me about 3 years ago after playing a soccer game. How can't I smile when my son tries his best to shoot a photo for his dad? Anyway, thanks for encouraging comments.

Barbie~~

Posted on: July 05, 2008, 12:54:06 AM 
Yesterday I wore very tight shirts. I am not quite sure what they call in English, but in my country, this kind of tee is called 'belly-button tee' because it exposes the belly button. A problem of wearing this kind of tee is that I usually get a cold even in summer. Yesterday night, I got a cold.

Today I tried to warm my body by wearing long pants and tees.

Barbie~~[/hr]
Just do it.
  •  

offthesidewalk

hey Barbie. sorry i didn't see this thread.
i really like the third picture where you sit under the autum leaves and this last one. *smiles*

how tall are you, if i may ask?
*huggles*
  •  

barbie

Hi, OTS,

Thanks for reply.

Yes. It was a beauful autumn day last year. I hiked with my team with heels.

My height is about 182-183 cm (6 feet), which is unusually tall as a woman in my country.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Kaeren

It's always a joy to see you.

Still as pretty as always.
  •  

barbie

Kaeren,

I wondered what you are indulged in nowadays. Nice to hear from you again. It's summer and I am rather excited.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

offthesidewalk

183? wow... almost as tall as me... I'm 183 to 187 (i checked a long time ago. Haha)

don't you find it quite difficult to buy clothes? i mean, it's very difficult for me and i look in both men and women sections... *sigh*
  •  

barbie

Quote from: offthesidewalk on July 07, 2008, 11:32:36 AM
183? wow... almost as tall as me... I'm 183 to 187 (i checked a long time ago. Haha)

don't you find it quite difficult to buy clothes? i mean, it's very difficult for me and i look in both men and women sections... *sigh*

Except shoes, no difficulty in my country. In my country, it could be difficult find jeans, but in the U.S., standard jeans for juniors or lady fit perfectly to my height. I never bought long jeans in my country, as I prefer capris and hot pants. All of my long jeans were purchased in the U.S.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

le_joli_papillon

you're verryyy tall and pretty!!!
you should smile more often!
  •  

barbie

Thanks.

Outdoor photo of yesterday.
Some of myolleagues commented that I need tits.
Today I wear a nude bra, but not so much noticeable.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Chrissty

Hey Barbie

Could you send some of that sunshine to the UK ?....

..all we seem to be getting is wind and rain! .... My hair's a total mess!.. :o

...Oh  and ....Nice smile! ;)

Chrissty
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Chrissty on July 11, 2008, 03:49:31 AM
Hey Barbie

Could you send some of that sunshine to the UK ?....

I know what you mean, Chrissty. Last year, I visited Finland via Germany. Grey sky and rain in the northwestern Europe.

Here it is a Monsoon season, but still we have some shiny days. Autumn sky is especailly nice in my country. Sky is crytal clear, except metro areas where air pollution is severe.

Yesterday, the meteorological administration forecasted it will be cloudy today Saturday. Today, it was cloudy in the morning, and the adminstration hurridely changed the forecast in the noon, saying it will rain. We had some showers in the afternoon, but it became shiny at about 3 pm. Everybody, especially restaurant owners in summer resorts, complains at the meteorological administration. Even my friend who works at the administration lamented over the poor predictability.

The person in your new photo is you? Very clear and pretty. I avoid my hairs covering my brow, although it could look cute and hide my fine wrinkles. It is a kind of religious taboo for me. Anyway, very nice photo~

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Chrissty

Hi Barbie,

Yes I've changed my Avatar again... I was going put in a new photo, but for some reason it go lost in conversion,
so this one is from earlier this year..... I'm afraid, like outfits, I just like to keep updating my image...

I think we had one month's rain in a day on Wednesday last week, so it's like monsoon season here too...but when the
sun comes out it's cold and very windy, so although it's summer we cannot sit outside.

Our meteorological office enjoy keeping us on our toes...they never change their forecast until after we get soaking wet!.... :o

Chrissty
  •  

barbie

It was Sunday, and the weather administration forecasted that it will rain.
My family went to a nearby beach, because we do not care about weather forecasts.
Not so much crowded, probably because of the weather forecast.
No rain at all today!

It was very windy, and not so much hot. It was a perfect day to spend time in a beach.

I wore a long sleeved tee as my skin becomes too dark by the summer sun.
Applying sun cream, foundation of UV 35 and powder.

A funny moment was when an old gentleman approached my daughter when I sat down on a bench to look her playing with sand.
He never looked at me and directly spoke to my daughter, applauding her cutness and so on.
Then my wife came back. My daughter shoulted "Mommy!"

Then the gentleman suddenly looked back at me.

"I thought you were her mother."

I did not reply.

"I thought you were a woman."

Neither did my wife reply.

He just left and we went to the shore.

My daughter shouted "Daddy" at me throughout the day.
I did not care about others near me.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

offthesidewalk

I'm sorry that happened to you Barbie. *huggles*
let him believe whatever. Lol.
you're daughter really is cute- he was right about that. Hehe.
*huggles*
  •  

barbie

Quote from: offthesidewalk on July 13, 2008, 07:44:17 AM
I'm sorry that happened to you Barbie. *huggles*
let him believe whatever. Lol.
you're daughter really is cute- he was right about that. Hehe.
*huggles*

Thanks,

It sometimes happens to my wife and me when we go out together.
My wife accpets it, but she sometimes says she wish I were a typical man.
She took photos for me like my friends.

As my white short pants looked loose, my wife worried whether I recently lost my weight. I replied probably not. I purchased it about 3 years ago in the U.S., and it simply became slack after washing several times.

Baribe~~

Just do it.
  •